Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Combat Manuever Updates

Default Combat Manuever Updates

GM Naijin posted this on discord this morning and it will be following on officials:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

GMNaijin@Gillien 1. reviewing maneuver effectiveness (increasing lethality in general) 2. converting CML rolls to SMRv2 3. cost point adjustments (generally a boost for squares) and profession review 4. melee specific maneuvers that are both powerful and "for free" tied to weapon training 5. ... a few more phases i'm not comfortable talking about yet.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

3. Default

Looks like a major buff to warriors, bout it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    1. reviewing maneuver effectiveness (increasing lethality in general)
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Lol. For what it's worth they've talked about adjusting 720.

7. Default

I just wish they would make shields actually block or help block a lot of these manuevers. Right now this big metal wall in front of me doesn’t help any in defending anything on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    I just wish they would make shields actually block or help block a lot of these manuevers. Right now this big metal wall in front of me doesn’t help any in defending anything on that list.
    Shields do help vs some maneuvers, but I would like to see defense against maneuvers more closely tied to defensive skills.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Shields do help vs some maneuvers, but I would like to see defense against maneuvers more closely tied to defensive skills.
    Yes this, it would finally move us away from the THW or TWC at cap or bust mentality.

10. Default

Frop yeah warriors!!!