Thread: Beardies journey through all the worst hunting grounds

Blog Entries

Default Beardies journey through all the worst hunting grounds

I have decided it might be fun to roll up a F2P warrior and only hunt in area's that are normally obnoxious/limited hunting. I am going to have him spelled from my Cleric/Wizard combo but would love to really embrace the suck and hunt gross areas, I am thinking like Arch Wights/Tree Spirits/things of that nature.

I am going to be mostly based in the WL/IMT/SOL/RR area. I am willing to travel if there is some location that is exceptionally disgusting to hunt but would like to try to stay in WL area.

What are some terrible hunting location choices from 1-15 I can embrace? I figure once I get 15-16 I will start messing with Arch Wights or Spider Temple (since I always remember those sucking).

Thanks in advance!

Also open to hunting ground suggestions up until the brambles, that should give me plenty to work on for the next while since this is an auxiliary fuck around account
    Last edited by Orthin; 07-29-2020 at 08:27 PM.
    Daedo Meesh'Bodes

Blog Entries

TBH with a wizard/cleric spellup very little will suck at 1-15.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    TBH with a wizard/cleric spellup very little will suck at 1-15.
    Nothing was really sticking out in my mind as crazy difficult in those levels either. I am planning on hunting spell-less and hunting Vysan because of their flares and maybe spiders at 8 because web but outside of that can't think of much
    Daedo Meesh'Bodes

Blog Entries

Once you hit 15 you can try Zul. Nobody there, and IIRC each of the hunting areas has something with a fuckoff maneuver. You can dry your tears with the silver you make.

Last edited by Taernath; 07-29-2020 at 08:57 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Once you hit 15 you can try Zul. Nobody there, and IIRC each of the hunting areas has something with a fuckoff maneuver. You can dry your tears with the silver you make.

oh cool I will do that, only ever hunted the Grutik or whatever a couple years ago and the casters did suck balls so may be a great place to try out!
    Daedo Meesh'Bodes

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    oh cool I will do that, only ever hunted the Grutik or whatever a couple years ago and the casters did suck balls so may be a great place to try out!
    Pretty much everything in RR. It's the Australia of Gemstone
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Pretty much everything in RR. It's the Australia of Gemstone
    I love RR! Though I love it on my warding cleric
    Daedo Meesh'Bodes