Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: unfortunately i have to sell my characters - Capped wizard/paladin

Default unfortunately i have to sell my characters - Capped wizard/paladin

unfortunately i have to sell my accounts as much as it pains me to do this (i literally have tears in my eyes writing this post, I've tried everything else to stave off having to do this but i've been unable to find work due to covid-19 and having my sister pass away last month helping paying for the cremation/funeral services has essentially drained my bank account to almost 0 and i just don't see any other way of putting funds back into my bank account short of starting a gofundme but i just don't want to ask people for a handout. Seriously though, fuck 2020.

Both characters are on separate accounts, both are in twilight hall, both have a lumnis reset available on july 23 and both have unwatered RPA orb chia pets.

Bidding will be in USD and go ONCE TWICE THRICE SOLD. Sales will be full account take overs - Payment will be Paypal friends/family

1. Paladin - a friend has offered to basically let me pawn Glaves to him so i can buy him back when things get back to normal...Mage is still for sale.

Name: Glaves Namecian Race: Giantman Profession: Paladin (shown as: Wrathbringer)
    Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
    Strength (STR): 100 (40) ... 100 (40)
    Constitution (CON): 100 (35) ... 100 (35)
    Dexterity (DEX): 100 (20) ... 100 (20)
    Agility (AGI): 100 (20) ... 100 (20)
    Discipline (DIS): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
    Aura (AUR): 100 (20) ... 100 (20)
    Logic (LOG): 100 (20) ... 100 (20)
    Intuition (INT): 93 (21) ... 93 (21)
    Wisdom (WIS): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
    Influence (INF): 87 (23) ... 87 (23)

Glaves (at level 100), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
    Skill Name | Current Current
    | Bonus Ranks
    Armor Use..........................| 300 200
    Combat Maneuvers...................| 250 150
    Two-Handed Weapons.................| 302 202
    Multi Opponent Combat..............| 201 101
    Physical Fitness...................| 302 202
    Dodging............................| 201 101
    Harness Power......................| 201 101
    Spirit Mana Control................| 105 25
    Spiritual Lore - Blessings.........| 140 40
    Spiritual Lore - Religion..........| 155 55
    Spiritual Lore - Summoning.........| 70 15
    Perception.........................| 105 25
    Climbing...........................| 78 17
    Swimming...........................| 120 30

Spell Lists
    Minor Spiritual....................| 20

Spell Lists
    Paladin............................| 50
    Paladin has 5x5 t1 platemail - 6x t1 perfect maul - He also has a bunch of stamina recovery enhancives and a couple NATA enhancives, an herb bundler, some containers and a bunch of stuff in his lockers

2. Mage - 0 warnings

Name: Omind La'Magra Race: Halfling Profession: Wizard (not shown)
    Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
    Strength (STR): 77 (-2) ... 77 (-2)
    Constitution (CON): 81 (25) ... 81 (25)
    Dexterity (DEX): 100 (40) ... 100 (40)
    Agility (AGI): 86 (28) ... 86 (28)
    Discipline (DIS): 95 (17) ... 95 (17)
    Aura (AUR): 100 (20) ... 100 (20)
    Logic (LOG): 100 (30) ... 100 (30)
    Intuition (INT): 98 (34) ... 98 (34)
    Wisdom (WIS): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
    Influence (INF): 86 (13) ... 86 (13)

Omind (at level 100), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
    Skill Name | Current Current
    | Bonus Ranks
    Armor Use..........................| 20 4
    Physical Fitness...................| 150 50
    Arcane Symbols.....................| 201 101
    Magic Item Use.....................| 201 101
    Spell Aiming.......................| 302 202
    Harness Power......................| 201 101
    Elemental Mana Control.............| 302 202
    Spirit Mana Control................| 25 5
    Elemental Lore - Air...............| 150 50
    Elemental Lore - Earth.............| 62 13
    Elemental Lore - Fire..............| 150 50
    Perception.........................| 90 20
    Climbing...........................| 120 30
    Swimming...........................| 120 30

Spell Lists
    Major Elemental....................| 100

Spell Lists
    Minor Elemental....................| 75

Spell Lists
    Wizard.............................| 91
    Mage has a 4x/4x t2 acuity runestaff, 5x t2 9cer crit padded fulls (10/20 till 10cer), some random containers, lantern charm and just some random stuff

Paladin: A friend has offered to essential let me pawn Glaves to him so i can buy him back when things get back to normal, which is amazing because i made him when i was in 6th grade and it's strange how attached you can become to something as simple as a character in a video game. Mage is still for sale.

Mage: Pulled because of all the kindness, love and support being sent my way. Thank you all.

PS...It has been a lot of fun being a part of this community and playing gemstone for so many years, i've made a lot of friends along the way. I really enjoyed learning how to code for lich and writing scripts for everyone and seeing the response from everyone about poolparty was really awesome. I'm sure i'll be back someday when things start to return to normal and i start working again. It's been real my fellow gemstoners! and i love all of you.

UPDATE: After the insane outpouring and kindness of our community with the donations and messages i'm going to take everyone's advice and pull the auction. I really hope this doesn't piss anyone off or change your perception of me. Selling my accounts was never something i ever wanted to do, it was just the only option i had left and now thanks to our community i dont have to.

I want to take a moment to express how grateful i am to each and everyone one of you. I never expected anything like this to happen, i'm overwhelmed with emotion from all the support you have shown me. This means more to me than i can even put into words. Thank you all so much!

If i missed any messages from anyone or i didn't reply to something on lnet i apologize, y'all have had me bawling my eyes out for the last couple hours with all the help you have given me, so if i did miss a message or i didn't respond, just know i love you and thank you.
    Last edited by Glaves; 07-21-2020 at 11:45 PM.

That sucks! I hope everything gets better for you in the future! Sooner rather than later!
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Man that sucks. Sorry to see you go. I'll go MB on the wizard.

You're a great dude and I wish you the best. You'll be able to come back some day. You're doing the right thing getting RL sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    You're a great dude and I wish you the best. You'll be able to come back some day. You're doing the right thing getting RL sorted out.
    thanks homie!

400$ on the Wizard please

450 wiz

Good luck, friend.

Looks like there's a PayPal movement on LNet to help the dude out so he doesn't have to get rid of characters he doesn't want to sell.

His PayPal is cheffinainteasy9@gmail.com if anyone else wants to join in.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You guys all have me in tears, thank you to everyone for the outpouring of kindness and support. Seriously, we have the best community ever! You have no idea how much this all means to me. Thank you, seriously, thank you.