Page 1 of 154 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Portland.

Blog Entries

Default Portland.

If you have not been following Portland, things just got serious.

Unidentified stormtroopers. Unmarked cars. Kidnapping protesters and causing severe injuries in response to graffiti.

These are not the actions of a democratic republic.

@DHSgov’s actions in Portland undermine its mission.

Trump & his stormtroopers must be stopped. ~ Nancy Pelosi 07/17/2020
    First Amendment speech should never be met with one-sided violence from federal agents acting as Trump’s secret police, especially when unidentified. This is disgraceful behavior we would expect from a banana republic — not the government of the United States. ~ Nancy Pelosi 07/17/2020
    https://www.newsweek.com/portland-pr...n-flag-1511918

Protesters in Portland, Oregon, locked police inside their own precinct building early Wednesday morning, using the rope from a flagpole located outside the police station.

A little after 11 p.m. on Tuesday, a small group of demonstrators dressed in black removed the rope from the American flag outside the Portland Police Bureau's Central Precinct and tied the roll-up doors, effectively locking the police in.

The front door to the precinct was also locked with a U-lock from the outside, which later had to be cut off. When officers could not leave the building, the police bureau took to Twitter to plead with the protesters to let the officers out. 06/17/2020
    The "protests" have been going on for a month now since "protesters" locked the police in their precinct. There have been multiple fires and millions in property damage in Portland since these "protests" started. Both the state and the city of Portland have failed to contain the illegal element involved with these "protests".

It's getting real fucking ugly now.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

It's sad that this is exactly why Democrats aren't protecting their citizens. This right here. They are waiting for shit to get serious, they are willing to look the other way as rioters burn down buildings, loot stores, and assault the police on a nightly basis, knowing full well their media lapdogs won't report on it.

Then when Trump finally says "Enough is enough!" and goes in to help they can downplay the riots as merely "protesters expressing their free speech" and portray Trump as some sort of tyrant for cracking down on violent crimes.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Democrats? Why do you keep electing these monsters into office? This shit is unfolding before our very eyes; people being beaten in the streets, entire city blocks being taken over, these rioters starting buildings on fire on a nightly basis, businesses being looted, people being murdered in zones that the local and state government allowed the rioters to occupy, and you're all fine Democrats continuing to allow this shit to happen because you think it will make Trump look bad when he cracks down on violent criminals.

The fuck is wrong with you to keep voting for this shit?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's sad that this is exactly why Democrats aren't protecting their citizens. This right here. They are waiting for shit to get serious, they are willing to look the other way as rioters burn down buildings, loot stores, and assault the police on a nightly basis, knowing full well their media lapdogs won't report on it.

Then when Trump finally says "Enough is enough!" and goes in to help they can downplay the riots as merely "protesters expressing their free speech" and portray Trump as some sort of tyrant for cracking down on violent crimes.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Democrats? Why do you keep electing these monsters into office? This shit is unfolding before our very eyes; people being beaten in the streets, entire city blocks being taken over, these rioters starting buildings on fire on a nightly basis, businesses being looted, people being murdered in zones that the local and state government allowed the rioters to occupy, and you're all fine Democrats continuing to allow this shit to happen because you think it will make Trump look bad when he cracks down on violent criminals.

I'm calling it insurrection at this point. 3rd to the seat of POTUS is encouraging a violent uprising with this language.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Portland has not been "under siege" by a violent mob, that's absolute horseshit. The protests here have - for the most part - been overwhelmingly peaceful, despite an unnecessary military presence that's been increasingly and disproportionately more antagonistic (and violent) than helpful.

I'm sure a lot of us have been wondering the same thing.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

I thought the military presence just got there? Weird Portland has and has had a lot of issues. I lived in Vancouver WA acrross the river for 10 years and it was crazy then. Watching the news it is crazier now.

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    Portland has not been "under siege" by a violent mob, that's absolute horseshit. The protests here have - for the most part - been overwhelmingly peaceful, despite an unnecessary military presence that's been increasingly and disproportionately more antagonistic (and violent) than helpful.
    Are you for real?

I have watched videos and seen pictures coming out of Portland on an almost nightly basis with Antifa and other goons setting shit on fire, attacking the police, trying to take over parts of the city like they did in Seattle, attacking the federal courthouse, and them attacking the police precinct.

I understand these rioters are on the left so you have a knee jerk reaction to downplay the violence, but come on, man. The videos, pictures, and arrest reports are out there, it just takes the mental fortitude to want to see the facts and reality to go out and find them.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-18-2020 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    I thought the military presence just got there?
    It is, the "military presence" literally just started a couple of nights ago.

I don't think Portland has even requested the national guard to help yet.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    I thought the military presence just got there? Weird Portland has and has had a lot of issues.
    It's been an ongoing point of contention with local government; the full-on military presence is new, supplanting what was previously local law enforcement.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    --Order of the Shadow--

Are you for real?

I understand these rioters are on the left so you have a knee jerk reaction to downplay the violence, but come on, man. The videos, pictures, and arrest reports are out there, it just takes the mental fortitude to want to see the facts and reality to go out and find them.
    Sure, dude... reread your initial response and then maybe lecture me about knee-jerk reactions, facts, and reality.
    --Order of the Shadow--

10. Default

Dude, send in the social workers. Trump should let it burn to the ground if the local and state leaders don’t want him there.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal