Page 22 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Portland.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol View Post
    Keep it up dude. Keep showing us all how you think you understand what the word apparently means. You're crushing it.
    Thanks.

Be sure to keep going through life thinking when someone says another person admitted to doing something it doesn't necessarily have to mean the person actually admitted to it.

The whole reason I wanted to see Alfter's link was because his comment reeked of far left wing bullshit, and what do you know? I only had to read to headline to see that.

If Alfter had just said from the beginning "I read a far left wing rag which said DHS officials apparently admitted to something" then I would have just laughed and moved on. But Alfter phrased it as if DHS officials literally said before journalists "We admit we are violating the constitution."

2. Default

It's ludicrous how you immediately spin it and clutch your pearls, yet Wheeler actually got out there last night and walked WITH the people. Did they yell at him? Yes. They said things like, "How does it feel, Mayor?" He DID experience violence...at the hands of the FEDS. Not a single civilian harmed him or threatened him. He has more balls than your Bunker Boy and all you keyboard jockeys put together.

Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    It's ludicrous how you immediately spin it and clutch your pearls, yet Wheeler actually got out there last night and walked WITH the people. Did they yell at him? Yes. They said things like, "How does it feel, Mayor?" He DID experience violence...at the hands of the FEDS. Not a single civilian harmed him or threatened him. He has more balls than your Bunker Boy and all you keyboard jockeys put together.
    Speaking of blinders. I guess you missed the shit that was thrown at him, the getting in his face to scream at him, and the threats he received huh?

But look who I'm talking with? The person who sees nothing wrong with Antifa goons blinding federal officers and setting the courthouse on fire.

Oh yeah, worthless piece of shit Ted Wheeler is SO brave and had to prove the protesters are so peaceful that he went to the riot with 6+ security guards.

So brave! So wonderful! So peaceful!

Fuck off.

I just realized in YOUR OWN VIDEO LINK he has something thrown at him from a rioter. Talk about major blinders.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-23-2020 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Thanks.

Be sure to keep going through life thinking when someone says another person admitted to doing something it doesn't necessarily have to mean the person actually admitted to it.

The whole reason I wanted to see Alfter's link was because his comment reeked of far left wing bullshit, and what do you know? I only had to read to headline to see that.

If Alfter had just said from the beginning "I read a far left wing rag which said DHS officials apparently admitted to something" then I would have just laughed and moved on. But Alfter phrased it as if DHS officials literally said before journalists "We admit we are violating the constitution."
    Yeah I don't really care about your opinion on "far left wing bullshit," especially because you're a dumb person, but can you please throw "apparently" around in front of false statements some more to make me somehow look bad? I'm a real glutton for punishment and you'd make my day causing, again totally me, to look foolish!
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

https://twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/stat...357535232?s=20

"They're just saying "How does it feel, Mayor?" Like they are asking him how his day was going.

You don't have to be a willing idiot. You can choose to do better in life.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-23-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol View Post
    Yeah I don't really care about your opinion on "far left wing bullshit," especially because you're a dumb person, but can you please throw "apparently" around in front of false statements some more to make me somehow look bad? I'm a real glutton for punishment and you'd make my day causing, again totally me, to look foolish!
    I didn't say you cared about my opinion, not everything is about you, Bob. Your reading comprehension really is garbage though, holy shit.

It really does seem like Bob doesn't realize I was mocking him in those posts.

Damn, Bob. I think I'm going to have to hold back on mocking you a bit, I'm beginning to feel like I'm picking on the slow kid in school.

But good job calling me dumb, way to turn it around and distract from your very obvious lack of intelligence.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-23-2020 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks.

The title goes against my beliefs! I refuse to read the cited case law and make my own opinion. Fake news! Title was mean! I won't even read it!
    Last edited by Alfster; 07-23-2020 at 01:33 PM.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

8. Default

Speaking of blinders. I guess you missed the shit that was thrown at him, the getting in his face to scream at him, and the threats he received huh?

But look who I'm talking with? The person who sees nothing wrong with Antifa goons blinding federal officers and setting the courthouse on fire.

Oh yeah, worthless piece of shit Ted Wheeler is SO brave and had to prove the protesters are so peaceful that he went to the riot with 6+ security guards.

So brave! So wonderful! So peaceful!

Fuck off.

I just realized in YOUR OWN VIDEO LINK he has something thrown at him from a rioter. Talk about major blinders.
    LOL I've got a romantic partner, but thanks?

Bud, I am not claiming that ANY video proves anything, thus why I hyperlinked and didn't scream from the hilltops. But I did listen to his own words about his own experience. Heaven forbid (oh wait, we aren't worrying about that anymore) we trust someone to understand their own experience. SMH

I didn't say you cared about my opinion, not everything is about you, Bob. Your reading comprehension really is garbage though, holy shit.

It really does seem like Bob doesn't realize I was mocking him in those posts.

Damn, Bob. I think I'm going to have to hold back on mocking you a bit, I'm beginning to feel like I'm picking on the slow kid in school.

But good job calling me dumb, way to turn it around and distract from your very obvious lack of intelligence.
    You're the one looking like an idiot. Haha.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

10. Default

You don't have to be a willing idiot. You can choose to do better in life.
    You could try experiencing the world instead of watching it from behind a screen.