Page 117 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1532

Thread: Portland.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Not gonna let you get away with deflection bullshit today after realizing I have reached my 3 Solkern posts per day limit. So fucking answer this and stop with your bullshit:
    We need A LOT more, Maybe he shot at them before, which lead to people to start recording, and chase him? Maybe, he instigated the entire thing? maybe he was threatening them? Maybe he did absolutely nothing. We don't know, and for you to claim you do know, is just like most of the other shit you post. Absolute garbage.

So yeah, what led up to it DOES matter, just like INTENT does matter. whether you want to agree with it or not. that's the law.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

all the Proud Boys want to do is promote freedom and love of their country.
    So, the rest of us who don't get our news from Fox, Understand that the Proud Boys are a far right organization interested in instigating civil war. Where are you getting your info? Have you tried Wiki or better yet, google?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys
    "The Proud Boys is a far-right neo-fascist organization that admits only men as members and promotes and engages in political violence."

One of their members organized the Charlottesville "Unite the right" event. Remember the tiki torches?

Why is it that I'm able to google what you say and refute your "facts", yet here you are mocking someone else for not agreeing with your fictions?

I'll answer for you. Because your only goals here in posting as much as you do are to put forth a narrative, not to engage in any debate or discourse that results in your researching anything or learning something. You're just here to push a narrative. Like a bot. I guess, good job?

Keep that mind closed, boy. Stay proud.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Do you really not understand how fucking dumb this argument is?

You hate the Proud Boys, but...but all the Proud Boys want to do is promote freedom and love of their country. Why do you hate freedom and this country so much?

See? This is why you should stop making all of your arguments based on emotions and should try sticking to facts, because every dumb thing you say like this can easily be turned on you because it's dumb.

This is now where you once again realize how easily your dumb argument has been destroyed so you deflect to something stupid again like "You're defending the Proud Boys?!" I'll preempt this obvious reply of yours with "Nice deflection!"
    Yes, you're clearly making a rock-solid argument there: "Every dumb thing you say will be turned around on you by me... because my only capacity for response is the very same 'NOU' reversal that I project on everyone else! I win because I say I win, and if you point out the obvious, I'll say you're deflecting!"

Last edited by FlayedAngel; 08-27-2020 at 05:51 PM.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

5 people jump on him with the intent to do him harm and one guy with a fucking pistol who wanted to shoot him.

That's funny as hell. The guy with the pistol jumped on him wanting to shoot him! Why the fuck would a guy with a pistol, jump on someone to shoot them? seriously, you're fucking dumb.

Seriously, having any type of conversation with you, is like putting gas in a car, you've just totally wrecked.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-27-2020 at 05:33 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Actually I fucking do. It's all fucking documented on video. Here we are with leftists defending actual criminals who tried to murder a 17 year old teenager and saying the teen should be charged with fucking murder for defending himself.

I really have to go back to this "You have no idea what led up to it." Even if all we have is the video of him being chased...what fucking more do you need?! What fucking possible context would make it okay for a bunch of men to chase a teenager down the street, hit him with a skateboard so he falls down, then shout "GET HIM!" and 5 people jump on him with the intent to do him harm and one guy with a fucking pistol who wanted to shoot him. What fucking context are we missing that would have made this all okay from the perspective of the fucking rioters?

You've said some dumb fucking shit before, but this is an entirely new low I didn't think you were capable of.
    A thought experiment:

"Actually I fucking do. It's all fucking documented on video. Here we are with racists defending a cop who outright murdered an unarmed black man, and then insisting that the black man was at fault for walking away.

I really have to go back to this "You have no idea what led up to it." Even if all we have is the video of him being shot down while unarmed...what fucking more do you need?! What fucking possible context would make it okay for a bunch of cops to chase an unarmed black man to his car and then shoot him in the back seven times in front of his kids? What fucking context are we missing that would have made this all okay, especially from the perspective of those belonging to the same demographic as the people being murdered?

You've said some dumb fucking shit before, but this is an entirely new low I didn't think you were capable of."
    Last edited by FlayedAngel; 08-27-2020 at 05:36 PM.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    --Order of the Shadow--

Tgol is fucking nuts but you ding dongs debating him when he's the living embodiment of cognitive dissonance is not going to change his mind. Tgol is flat out wrong on nearly every level but his brain believes he's in the right. At this point he could look at fmri studies of his own brain that highlight any number of issues and look you in the face and tell you the scans are wrong and you're wrong and THE PROUD BOYS JUST LOVE AMERICA!! 1!1!1!1.

Give it up. He's totally bonkers and makes up the majority of posts in the political section of a dead text game. Instead of being angry with him we should be concerned for his health because his reasoning is so skewed.
    Last edited by Alashir; 08-27-2020 at 05:55 PM.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Tgol is fucking nuts but you ding dongs debating him when he's the living embodiment of cognitive dissonance is not going to change his mind. Tgol is flat out wrong on nearly every level but his brain believes he's in the right. At this point he could look at fmri studies of his own brain that highlight any number of issues and look you in the face and tell you the scans are wrong and you're wrong and THE PROUD BOYS JUST LOVE AMERICA!! 1!1!1!1.

Give it up. He's totally bonkers and makes up the majority of posts in the political section of a dead text game. Instead of being angry with him we should be concerned for his health because his reasoning is so skewed.
    You make a very compelling argument.
    --Order of the Shadow--

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    We need A LOT more, Maybe he shot at them before, which lead to people to start recording, and chase him? Maybe, he instigated the entire thing? maybe he was threatening them?
    Does any of that excuse them attacking him from behind then once he's on the ground attempting to fucking murder him?

Here I thought you were just an idiot, but you're just a fucking god awful person.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    So, the rest of us who don't get our news from Fox, Understand that the Proud Boys are a far right organization interested in instigating civil war.
    And Antifa is a far left organization interested in instigating a civil war. BLM has devolved into a bunch of people rioting and threatening people to join them or else they'll burn their business down.

Almost as there is more to an organization than just what their stated goals are.

And I thought FlayedAngel totally misses the point all the time, here comes Bhaalizmo to show FlayedAngel how it's really done!

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    That's funny as hell. The guy with the pistol jumped on him wanting to shoot him! Why the fuck would a guy with a pistol, jump on someone to shoot them?
    Look at the fucking images, you fucking worthless shit stain!

He is clearly midway through pointing the gun at his fucking head when the teenager blew his fucking arm off. Why the FUCK do you think he had the gun in his hand as he was chasing the guy down the fucking street? Fuck's sake. You're more than just a god awful human being, you are about the most worthless shit stain I have seen on the PC to date.