Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EMPTY changes

1. Default EMPTY changes

Last edited by Damsels & Distress; 07-12-2020 at 10:25 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Damsels & Distress View Post
    "Very minor" my arse. Really dislike when they make bad tit-for-tat changes like this. Now I can't EMPTY my boxes in 1 second which is 99.9999999% why I use this command. ::eyeroll::
    Just playing devils advocate, but why would you being fast, make things fall out of a box faster?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Just playing devils advocate, but why would you being fast, make things fall out of a box faster?
    Maybe you are reaching in the box and pulling the items into the second container with lightning speed.

Or ask... Why make an unneeded change that reduces enjoyment for some, in a game you want people to sub/pay for?

I don't get it. It wasn't game breaking. It wasn't/wouldn't be game breaking to allow 535/1035 benefits, and to justify this nerf by saying, "Well, actually 535/1035 wouldn't let you actually do this"... really? I mean really? Is that the road we are being lead down? It's a fantasy game, some things will not fit the "makes perfect sense" mold, e.g. carrying around millions of silver, bag capacities, etc. Who knows though, maybe "minor" changes are coming for those things and more.

5. Default

Last edited by Damsels & Distress; 07-12-2020 at 10:26 PM.

6. Default

Last edited by Damsels & Distress; 07-12-2020 at 11:22 PM.

Use the LOOT command. No RT. Boom, you're even faster than you were before you learned about it. Slootbeta does all of its looting with the LOOT verb and it's a lot faster than oldschool sloot. Worth spending 15 minutes to figure out and set up.

R>
    [slootbeta]>loot #382265391
    You search through a rotting maoral coffer and remove a few items of note which you promptly stow away.
    >
    [slootbeta]>put #382265391 in #136565
    As you place a rotting maoral coffer into an ivy-covered iron barrel you feel pleased with yourself at having cleaned up the surrounding area.
    >

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Maybe you are reaching in the box and pulling the items into the second container with lightning speed.
    I'd believe that, but I thought empty was dumping the box. If it's dumping it, I can see how haste wouldn't make it any faster. If it's you reaching in and pulling everything out, then yeah haste could make it faster.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    You shake the container vigorously in order to make everything drop out faster.

The faster you can vigorously shake things the faster you are satisfied.

10. Default

Last edited by Damsels & Distress; 07-12-2020 at 10:26 PM.