Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Mueller Speaks Out

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    False on both counts. The impeachment succeeded making Cheeto the third US president to have been impeached. That is factual historical record no matter how much you wish it wasn't.
    He's also acquitted from it forever. Not that either actually mean fuck anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    If she gets re-elected then magically she will become one, just watch. How people in congress who make on average less than $200K a year so quickly become millionaires, well they should be doing infomercials on how to acquire wealth because those crooked bastards, almost all of them, are so corrupt that it boggles the mind.
    So she'll magically become a millionaire on a decent salary, with exceptional health benefits, and investing? Sounds like how most everyone makes money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    They become millionaires like how Omar is doing it. Funneling campaign contributions to her husband.
    You spelled Trump wrong
    I'm not even going to say it, because it doesn't even need to be said.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-13-2020 at 08:17 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He's also acquitted from it forever. Not that either actually mean fuck anyway
    I means something to some of us that he was essentially found guilty and slapped on the back for it.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

I means something to some of us that he was essentially found guilty and slapped on the back for it.
    By "essentially" found guilty do you mean "not found guilty in the slightest bit"? Or are you just confused how impeachments and trials work?

Not confused at all, as you seem to be, racist.

Keep defending it. Makes you look super not racist.

He was found guilty as fuck, quit denying it just because you're not happy about it

He was found guilty as fuck
    I must have missed that bit of news. Care to share a link where he was found guilty?

Oh, you think Congress impeached him after spending all that time finding him not guilty? Interesting.

Oh, you think Congress impeached him after spending all that time finding him not guilty? Interesting.
    CONGRESS didn't impeach him, the House impeached him and the Senate found him not guilty.

This has been your one sentence "Schoolhouse Rock" lesson in American civics.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    CONGRESS didn't impeach him, the House impeached him and the Senate found him not guilty.

This has been your one sentence "Schoolhouse Rock" lesson in American civics.

Is the house a part of congress? Just a simple yes or no answer will do.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Is the house a part of congress? Just a simple yes or no answer will do.
    Yes.

It still doesn't make the initial claim that "Congress impeached him" less wrong.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Yes.

It still doesn't make the initial claim that "Congress impeached him" less wrong.
    But it doesn’t make it right either? Since the house is a part of congress, and they impeached him.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution