Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blatant media malfeasance

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    You have Google just like the rest of us. You could search her name but you won't, will you? Right. Why distort the echo chamber.
    This is right down there with Shaft saying that we didn't actually see him type out the post, so he isn't responsible for it.

7/21/20.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    This is right down there with Shaft saying that we didn't actually see him type out the post, so he isn't responsible for it.

7/21/20.
    Nobody cares about the history of your forum, or how you to cheeto loving fucknuts like to present a forum user here as an example of how someone else here is dumb. No one cares. Try a little harder.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Nobody cares about the history of your forum, or how you to cheeto loving fucknuts like to present a forum user here as an example of how someone else here is dumb. No one cares. Try a little harder.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Are your contributions going to consist of asking someone to prove what they say with a link
    Notice how to a Democrat asking someone to prove their outrageous claim is now seen as a bad thing.

That about sums up the modern day left doesn't it? "Don't question! Just obey!"

Yeah yeah I know, this is where you say "I'm not a Democrat!!1!1!"

Spare me, I've heard it all before.

How about the case of Carsyn Leigh Davis. Girl survived cancer at a young age and her mom takes her to a covid party then she dies. Fake news right?
    Have you even read the news on this? The church categorically denied it was a Covid exposure party. Not wanting to wear a mask is not the same as wanting Covid. The only one that is saying it was a Covid exposure party is some crackpot who worked for the Florida Dept of health who was fired. Her parent sare idiots, of that much I am certain, she had a myriad of health issues so she should have been in lockdown, but that does not mean she went there to contract the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    Have you even read the news on this? The church categorically denied it was a Covid exposure party. Not wanting to wear a mask is not the same as wanting Covid. The only one that is saying it was a Covid exposure party is some crackpot who worked for the Florida Dept of health who was fired. Her parent sare idiots, of that much I am certain, she had a myriad of health issues so she should have been in lockdown, but that does not mean she went there to contract the virus.
    I can't possibly imagine why Bhaalizmo didn't want to provide a source for this claim of his.

Like I said earlier, from what I understand "covid parties" are largely a myth that Democrats use whenever someone gets sick at a gathering.

"She got sick at church? It was a covid party!"
    "She got sick at a restaurant? It was a Covid party!
    "She got sick at a party? Covid party!"
    "She got sick at a BLM protest? You racist!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-15-2020 at 09:09 PM.

https://twitter.com/markknoller/stat...980421632?s=20

CBS "news" reporter:

Awaiting Pres Trump, reporters in the hot sun. He'll be in the shade.

Apparently Trump is now colluding with the sun. Honestly how does anyone in the media feel good about themselves anymore?

If I was him, I would just let Kayleigh McEnany deliver all statements and/or just do written statements. She is savage as fuck and looks good doing it. As to the rest, sitting in the sun, are they just too stupid to get some sun shade or an umbrella or something like people did in the past?
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 07-16-2020 at 10:54 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    As to the rest, sitting in the sun, are they just too stu[id to get some sun shade or an umbrella or something like people did in the past?
    I'd be surprised if secret service or whatever security team is working that gig would allow an umbrella. But yeah, maybe a newspaper?
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

I'd be surprised if secret service or whatever security team is working that gig would allow an umbrella. But yeah, maybe a newspaper?
    Should have a box of MAGA hats set to the side for them to wear and shade their eyes. Being a good host is always preferable.