Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandatory Masks

CT mandatory in groceries and doctor offices with extremely high (not quite 100%) compliance, haven't been anywhere else so don't know
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Circle K employee fired at a customer that refused to put on his mask in the store.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

3. Default

Wow, that escalated quick.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Wisconsin has no mandates for masks in my area. It's being done county by county. My work requires one when outside my office.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    We started with masks optional, now we're mandatory since cases started exploding. My job's been mandatory since close to the beginning though. There have been a bunch of jobsites shut down when a worker tests positive so we've all been getting shuffled around a lot.
    I work for a design build company, and feel for the construction workers. We split our project managers with one mandatory working from home, and one on the job site. That way if one is compromised we aren't dead in the water. We've had some challenges but already being super safety conscious makes it a lot easier to add 1 more thing. When you're already required to wear a hard hat, eye protection, ear plugs, and steel toed boots, it's not a big deal to add a mask.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

Judge here blocked the our Mayor's mask order. Masks are once again optional.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

The fucking drive-thru ATM didn't work, so bank hours were still good and I walk into the little vestibule with the ATM inside it – That one doesn't work. So I'm like, "This is the worst day in my fucking life gosh darn-it." So then I go to enter the bank; and this dude, with a mask on and armed (I don't know if he was a rent-a-Cop or whatever) is like YOU – picks up a one-use mask from a box of one-use-mask boxes and is like, "It's dangerous to go alone, take this." So that's been my experience so far. I'm always masked and gloved for shopping and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Yep
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Judge here blocked the our Mayor's mask order. Masks are once again optional.
    Governor just went with masks mandatory so I wonder if they'll try to block that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    The fucking drive-thru ATM didn't work, so bank hours were still good and I walk into the little vestibule with the ATM inside it – That one doesn't work. So I'm like, "This is the worst day in my fucking life gosh darn-it." So then I go to enter the bank; and this dude, with a mask on and armed (I don't know if he was a rent-a-Cop or whatever) is like YOU – picks up a one-use mask from a box of one-use-mask boxes and is like, "It's dangerous to go alone, take this." So that's been my experience so far. I'm always masked and gloved for shopping and shit.