Thread: Returning Rogue training help

1. Default Returning Rogue training help

Going UAC/Ambush Rogue. I have a fix skills available but my skills were all over the place before I came back and want to make sure im doing this right before I use it. The only thing I debated was getting the armor higher ASAP to get into chain or similar (what should I be shootin for here and at what times? aka aug chain by level x etc). Any help would be appreciated thank you

Turem (at level 28), your base skill bonuses, ranks and goals are:
    Skill Name | Actual Actual
    | Bonus Ranks Goals In-Game Time to Goal
    Two Weapon Combat..................| 105 25.555 1 1 day, 23 hours, 55 minutes
    Armor Use..........................| 141 41.402 30 21 days, 10 hours, 13 minutes
    Combat Maneuvers...................| 156 56 56
    Brawling...........................| 159 59.145 59 43 minutes
    Ambush.............................| 156 56 56
    Multi Opponent Combat..............| 15 3 15 ASAP (will rise when points are available)
    Physical Fitness...................| 156 56 56
    Dodging............................| 156 56 56
    Harness Power......................| 50 10 10
    Stalking and Hiding................| 114 28 28
    Climbing...........................| 45 9 9
    Swimming...........................| 15 3 3

Spell Lists
    Minor Elemental....................| 3 3

Spell Lists
    Minor Spiritual....................| 3 3

No lockpicking?!

Looks fine for me for what you are trying to accomplish being an open UAC person, but heavier armor really takes away some of the ummph of UAC , with that little in hiding i'd skip it all together and delegate the points elsewhere.

4. Default

The shame the shame! I know but that pool system is really nice lol. Im hoping that once I get armor and a few other skills to where they need to be im going to move those over to picking.

Drop the spells in favor of 2x hide. You aren't picking so why train to 403?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Drop the spells in favor of 2x hide. You aren't picking so why train to 403?
    was pushing for 406, is that a bad idea?

its not too hard getting elemental/spirit spells. if you aren't going to lockpick, id suggest putting those tps into something else.

my rogue is using mbp at the moment and i haven't had too many issues with uac/ambushing. with LAM, you can still have a decent td.

8. Default

Would going OHE with a decent dagger with some weighting and ambush be a bad idea? Or is UAC just flat superior?

Quote Originally Posted by Turem View Post
    Would going OHE with a decent dagger with some weighting and ambush be a bad idea? Or is UAC just flat superior?
    UAC, shielded brawler, hide, smash. Very hard to beat.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Turem View Post
    Either way LAM (light armor mastery ) is awesome and super fun
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel