Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vishra aka Time4fun

What exactly is this shit even about? Are you trying to earn points with the people that don’t like T4F? Don’t think it worked.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

I'm in this forum since 2003. Never it has been my intention to be liked by the racist right winged anti-everything toxic people that are mostly in this forum.

I said it on lnet: I'm creating some topics here and there to create traffic and discussions. Time4fun is an active bully that needed his own topic. The more lnet thrive, the lesser boomernet and crap like that will
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

Your crusade appears to be failing.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I'm in this forum since 2003. Never it has been my intention to be liked by the racist right winged anti-everything toxic people that are mostly in this forum.

I said it on lnet: I'm creating some topics here and there to create traffic and discussions. Time4fun is an active bully that needed his own topic. The more lnet thrive, the lesser boomernet and crap like that will
    Everyone already knows she’s a huge piece of shit without needing a thread dedicated to it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I know. It makes him mad to be called MacGyver, though. I was hoping to provoke an I'M NOT MACGYVER!!!11 rage rant. So much for that now. Goddammit, Tisket...
    Well shit. Sorry! Don't hate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Well shit. Sorry! Don't hate me.
    Tisket thread next MacCalibur!

Blog Entries

lol
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Stop making this about me! Hate on macguyver some more!
    I like penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I'm in this forum since 2003. Never it has been my intention to learn English and be liked by the literate people that are mostly in this forum.

I said it on lnet: I'm creating some topics here and there to be an attention whore. Time4fun is an active bully that needed his own topic. The more lnet thrive, the lesser boomernet and crap like that will
    1. This is mostly correct now.
    2. How dare you assume T4Fucked's gender. It's an it. A retarded it. With large dildos.
    3. You're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Stop making this about me! Hate on macguyver some more!
    Confirmed Tisket is macguyver.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    1. This is mostly correct now.
    2. How dare you assume T4Fucked's gender. It's an it. A retarded it. With large dildos.
    3. You're retarded.
    This is correct.

With large dildos.
    This is especially correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible