Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Madmountain aka GM Haxus and the t5 corasine issue

Default Madmountain aka GM Haxus and the t5 corasine issue

SOURCE:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ighlight=haxus

So m444w / Ondreain / whatever said to wyrom he saw Madmountainer (GM Haxus) using an illegal weapon at DR (corasine +t5). Said GM warned officially m444w / Ondreain / whatever.

https://d.pr/free/i/uGHtjW

We see wyrom answering 1 week later, after DR? (cannot find the date of the event at that period).

When confronted on discord about the situation, Wyrom candidly answered and offered information about gm and their "extra power". In short, they got the privilege to create themselves god tier weaponry with points they earn cause they're GM. They can't use it to have any benefits whatsoever

Wyrom:

Yes, GMs can use their points for things, but it's not for farming bloodscrip or anything like that. It's to account for lost play time because they're GMing.

So in short, they can create do whatever they want as long as there's no benefits.. So in the end, it sounds like points given to em that got no weight, therefore, a lost of time.

At that point, you believe Wyrom or you think he's lying.

Unless there's no "proof" he gained BS with his T5 corasine, I think this whole thing is, grosso modo, a personnal beef
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

For context, I would like to know exactly why Andraste or Khaladon suddenly stopped being GMs, just to see where Simu draws the line. Alas, I am not privy to that.

I cannot remember any more (possible?) firings and I am not aware of any other possible GM discipline, since this doesn't seem very transparent from my viewpoint. Not that it should be.

If I ran a MUD like GS, I'd be hard-pressed to torpedo volunteers that make me more money.

GM h4xuz is cool peepz. Haven't seen Madmountain in forever but he was a cool adventurer too.

?

O.K., bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Paul was forced out i believe. Great gm imo

Blog Entries

Sometimes GMs just change their GM name. Paul is gone but you can figure out the rest.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    This message is hidden because Murrandii is on your ignore list.
    Hrm yes interesting points
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    Hrm yes interesting points
    Don't worry friend I got u!

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    SOURCE:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ighlight=haxus

So m444w / Ondreain / whatever said to wyrom he saw Madmountainer (GM Haxus) using an illegal weapon at DR (corasine +t5). Said GM warned officially m444w / Ondreain / whatever.

https://d.pr/free/i/uGHtjW

We see wyrom answering 1 week later, after DR? (cannot find the date of the event at that period).

When confronted on discord about the situation, Wyrom candidly answered and offered information about gm and their "extra power". In short, they got the privilege to create themselves god tier weaponry with points they earn cause they're GM. They can't use it to have any benefits whatsoever

Wyrom:

Yes, GMs can use their points for things, but it's not for farming bloodscrip or anything like that. It's to account for lost play time because they're GMing.

So in short, they can create do whatever they want as long as there's no benefits.. So in the end, it sounds like points given to em that got no weight, therefore, a lost of time.

At that point, you believe Wyrom or you think he's lying.

Unless there's no "proof" he gained BS with his T5 corasine, I think this whole thing is, grosso modo, a personnal beef

9. Default

I made so many things when I GM'd. SO MANY.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

10. Default

So GMs are legally allowed to cheat now? Was GM Haxus punished? I would like to know since I recall ages ago about the GMs involved with the mass enchanting scandal.