Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 626

Thread: The Biden Campaign

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    It also says you love cock
    I love my cock, is that wrong?
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

    ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I love my cock, is that wrong?
    Nope. Also not wrong that you love mine and I defend your right to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm a complete retard and don't understand the meaning of the words I use. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    ANTIFA continues their insurrection
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ / RapierSama View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Nope. Also not wrong that you love mine and I defend your right to do so.
    That's good, while not true that I'm homosexual I appreciate the support for them. Good job.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

    ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Nobody chose Biden. This two party shitstem delivered him to us, and while he may be senile there can be no question that the cheeto must go. Just about anyone will do as a replacement.
    Biden was chosen though. By your party.

    Your party had a couple women, a gay, a couple POC... and your party chose the old white guy.

    Keep voting with the Party though.. it really cares about you.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,311
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    I'd have seriously considered voting for Tulsi Gabbard.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #16

    Default

    Goya foods, the largest Hispanic-owned food company in the US, is facing a boycott from Democrats (it's even being pushed by AOC herself) because the CEO dared to say something nice about Trump.

    Meanwhile Trump supporters are encouraging people to go out and buy Goya products.

    Yes that's right. Democrats, the supposed party that wants to empower people of color, are boycotting the largest Hispanic-owned food company in the US, while Republicans are calling for people to buy more products from the largest Hispanic-owned food company in the US.

    Remind me which party is the party filled with bigots again?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-11-2020 at 01:47 AM.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ON A BOAT, MOTHERF--
    Posts
    2,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'd have seriously considered voting for Tulsi Gabbard.
    Same.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Goya foods, the largest Hispanic-owned food company in the US, is facing a boycott from Democrats (it's even being pushed by AOC herself) because the CEO dared to say something nice about Trump.

    Meanwhile Trump supporters are encouraging people to go out and buy Goya products.

    Yes that's right. Democrats, the supposed party that wants to empower people of color, are boycotting the largest Hispanic-owned food company in the US, while Republicans are calling for people to buy more products from the largest Hispanic-owned food company in the US.

    Remind me which party is the party filled with bigots again?
    The one who supports the man who's referred to Mexicans multiple times as "rapists" and such?

    Yeah, can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to show solidarity for that.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    The one who supports the man who's referred to Mexicans multiple times as "rapists" and such?
    Fake news.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Fake news.
    Tgo, Trump is responsible for an all-time high economy and all-time low unemployment for every ethnicity. He obviously is bad for our country and needs to go. Why can't you see that?

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Tgo, Trump is responsible for an all-time high economy and all-time low unemployment for every ethnicity. He obviously is bad for our country and needs to go. Why can't you see that?
    My bad.

    Bring on Biden! Mr. "My kids will grow up in a racial jungle if we integrate black kids and white kids" himself!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 04-06-2021, 11:46 AM
  2. Biden's VP
    By ClydeR in forum Politics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2020, 06:37 PM
  3. It's Biden
    By Kembal in forum Politics
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 01:15 PM
  4. Bush Campaign Allegely helping Nader Campaign
    By Atlanteax in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 10:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •