Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 361

Thread: The Biden Campaign

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You could have simply said that and it would have been done..

    Instead, you doubled down on the "mistake" and posted this:
    You can believe me or not. I am not tripling down. I was wrong.

  2. #352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Yes. Ironic. Jumping to conclusions is precisely what you did. I simply said that I bet it's their September surprise. At no point did I indicate my personal opinion on the issue.
    We've heard your hysterical opinions since that dark, dark day in Nov 2016 when your entire world crashed around you. You've spammed it in multiple threads.. it's your Russian Collusion moment.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uranti View Post
    Trump recently said covid would go away with a "herd mentality" and didn't know the difference between climate and weather. Mr. Grab 'em by the pussy isn't winning women over Biden who will actually fight for their issues. The "Harris administration" will ensure it.
    B-B-B-b-b-but TRUMP!!!

    lulz

    I won't disagree the DNC is corrupt, but Democratic voters DO value diversity. Warren, Harris, Klobuchar, Buttigeig just weren't better candidates than Biden or Sanders. Warren would have had a chance if she embraced Medicare for All. The pivot from M4A was also a contributor to Harris going down. Buttigeig is a great orator but has no ideas and is completely beholden to rich campaign contributors. Klob wasn't particularly memorable, maybe you remember something.
    Democrat voters were specifically the people who said no to the women, no to the POC, no to the gay and they picked the old, white guys to be the last 2 standing. Those weren't all voters.. those were specifically Democrat voters.

    "BUT WE PICKED A FEMALE POC FOR VP! LOOK HOW DIVERSE WE ARE! PLEASE VOTE FOR US!!"

    There's no excitement for Biden.. at all. He has to run on his 50 year record in politics.. and it's not a good record.



    Despacito means slowly... it's like his staff is making fun of him behind his back and he doesn't even know it...
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 09-16-2020 at 09:31 AM.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    B-B-B-b-b-but TRUMP!!!

    lulz
    Yes, but Trump. You don't get to bring up an issue and then refuse to discuss it as it applies to your candidate without admitting your candidate fails in that area. That's ridiculous. That's a one sided debate.

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    30,289
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uranti View Post
    Yes, but Trump. You don't get to bring up an issue and then refuse to discuss it as it applies to your candidate without admitting your candidate fails in that area. That's ridiculous. That's a one sided debate.
    It's a free fucking country, he can do whatever he wants.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    We've heard your hysterical opinions since that dark, dark day in Nov 2016 when your entire world crashed around you. You've spammed it in multiple threads.. it's your Russian Collusion moment.
    This isn't even about Trump dude. You're the one making it about him.

    Again. Who jumped to a conclusion here? I've spammed it? Two posts in total is spamming? Okay boomer.

    The "all life is precious" party won't even come out and say its a tragedy to force hysterectomies. Instead - you need an investigation before you'lll form an opinion. You and tgo are so far into the cult, it's absurd.

    My opinion is just that. I'm skeptical of it, but if true then leadership in ice and at the hospital need to be held accountable.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

  7. #357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    This isn't even about Trump dude. You're the one making it about him.

    Again. Who jumped to a conclusion here? I've spammed it? Two posts in total is spamming? Okay boomer.

    The "all life is precious" party won't even come out and say its a tragedy to force hysterectomies. Instead - you need an investigation before you'lll form an opinion. You and tgo are so far into the cult, it's absurd.

    My opinion is just that. I'm skeptical of it, but if true then leadership in ice and at the hospital need to be held accountable.

    Wait.. we are to wait for the investigation of this 1 nurse who is making these claims.. but we should also come out and denounce forced hysterectomies? Well, I will consider that as long as you denounce forced biological experimentation on space aliens because I heard of this story about surgical experiments on them in Area 51. Funny how you haven't ONCE come out and said you were against this.

    I'm outraged.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 09-16-2020 at 05:48 PM.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  8. #358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uranti View Post
    Yes, but Trump. You don't get to bring up an issue and then refuse to discuss it as it applies to your candidate without admitting your candidate fails in that area. That's ridiculous. That's a one sided debate.
    Could you write out your specific debate rules for everyone?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    The "all life is precious" party won't even come out and say its a tragedy to force hysterectomies. Instead - you need an investigation before you'lll form an opinion. You and tgo are so far into the cult, it's absurd.
    This is dumb. Clearly this isn't a moral question for you, it's not like you just one day out of the blue said "You know what? I think forced hysterectomies are bad. I wonder what the opinion of the people on the PC are?"

    You now demand we denounce actions that haven't even been proven to have taken place yet.

  10. Default

    I'm pretty sure forced hysterectomies is evil and bad. I very much doubt anyone disagrees unless they are inhumane.

    I'm curious why it's not headline news since it came out though. Almost like people are either doing further research to validate and confirm before blaming the orange man, or it has no legs and will disappear like virtually everything the rabid left has accused Trump of.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

    ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •