Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Uranti View Post
    Democrats aren't diverse because they don't automatically vote for a minority candidate?
    That's the kind of shit they say to everyone else while they still vote for the tired old white guy, so why not?

So Democrats do value diversity.
    No, democrats value pandering to minority groups if they think it will help them win an election.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-17-2020 at 04:52 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Biden has come out as a full fledged white supremacist:

I'm assuming all of you Democrats are going to do the right thing and not vote for an avowed white supremacist, right?

I can't wait to see ADL and SPLC suddenly update their okay handle symbol white supremacy guidelines.

"This is TOTALLY a white supremacy symbol! But only if a Republican is flashing it."
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-23-2020 at 09:06 AM.

FBI finds mail-in ballots discarded in Pennsylvania. All of them were cast for President Trump.

Gee who saw this coming? Fuck the cheating Democrats.

"Election fraud isn't a real thing!"
    "Mail in voting is totally safe!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-24-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    FBI finds mail-in ballots discarded in Pennsylvania. All of them were cast for President Trump.

In before "It was only 9 ballots, it's not like that can change an election" song and dance they will play.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

I'll wait for the investigation to complete before I jump to these conclusions since there are valid reasons to throw out ballots.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I'll wait for the investigation to complete before I jump to these conclusions since there are valid reasons to throw out ballots.
    List them.

I don't think an election official is just supposed to take it upon themselves to throw a ballot away, I'm pretty sure there has to be some sort of process to explicitly avoid situations like this where the FBI has to be called in. What are the chances that 100% of them were for Trump?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-24-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Blog Entries

List them.

I don't think an election official is just supposed to take it upon themselves to throw a ballot away, I'm pretty sure there has to be some sort of process to explicitly avoid situations like this where the FBI has to be called in. What are the chances that 100% of them were for Trump?
    Since most of the mail in ballots that have gone out are for military, I would guess the chances are fairly high.

Officials in the battleground state can also reject so-called naked ballots received without the secrecy envelope, which are sleeves preventing poll workers from seeing how someone voted. Pennsylvania is one of 16 states that requires a secrecy envelope.

But Philadelphia City Commissioner Lisa Deeley warned last week that this could lead thousands of ballots being thrown out in November, based on error rates in past elections.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

It's so weird how every case of mail-in votes being fucked with are just some random fluke and not indicative of any sort of pattern.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEIRD GUYS!!!!!
    Last edited by Methais; 09-25-2020 at 08:54 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Investigation Launched After Absentee Ballots Found Along Road In Swing State, Report Says

The U.S. Postal Service has reportedly launched an investigation after mail—including absentee ballots—were discovered this week along a road in the swing state of Wisconsin.
    Also more information on what I posted yesterday:

“The FBI has recovered a number of documents relating to military ballots that had been improperly opened by your elections staff, and had the ballots removed and discarded, or removed and placed separately from the envelope containing confidential voter information and attestation,” U.S. Attorney David J. Freed said in a letter to Shelby Watchilla, Director of Elections of Luzerne County Bureau of Elections.

“Specifically, a total of nine (9) military ballots were discovered to have been discarded,” the letter continued. “Seven (7) of those ballots when discovered by investigators were outside of any envelope. Those ballots were all cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump. One (1) of those seven (7) ballots was able to be identified to an envelope that was recovered, and thereby potentially tied to a specific voter. Two (2) military ballots that had been discarded were previously recovered by elections staff, reinserted into what appeared to be their appropriate envelopes, and then resealed. Therefore, the votes cast on those two (2) ballots are unknown. Thus, is appears that three (3) of the nine (9) recovered ballots can be potentially attributed to specific voters. Six (6) of the ballots were simply removed and discarded, and cannot be attributed to a specific voter at this time.”
    Sure as shit doesn't sound like a legitimate reason for throwing away military ballots, especially since they were all for Trump.

But wait! There's more!

Also on Thursday, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced more than 100 felony charges in an illegal ballot harvesting scheme in a Democrat Primary.
    Democrats: "Mail in voting is totally safe!", "There is no proof of voter fraud!"

Democrats are now just flat out trying to steal the election.

But really who can blame them? The media will not only cover up for them but they'll actually say it's Trump and the Republicans trying to steal the election. Also the Republican party largely just lets this shit go unchallenged so again why the fuck not outright steal the election?

Is mail in ballots the Republican whine version for Hillary lost? It looks like it.