Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Crusade References

1. Default Official: Crusade References

To support our goal of inclusion, we are removing references to crusaders in game mechanics:

- The new spell name for Paladin Spell 1618 is Righteousness.

- The Rift creature "a fallen crusader" has been renamed "a fallen avenger."

- The Cleric/Paladin titles of Holy/Dark Crusader have been changed to Stalwart/Grim Sentinel.

GameMaster Oscuro
    http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...et_newest=true

This escalated rather quickly.
    Last edited by bunnymustdie; 07-03-2020 at 12:58 PM.

This is so stupid. Like I posted in the other thread, these are deity specific options, not race specific and the moment you make Elanthia Earth, Elanthia ceases to exist. This is stupid.

Blog Entries

Better remove the gladiator titles and anything to do with the arena since slaves and wild animals were historically forced to fight there.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    This is so stupid. Like I posted in the other thread, these are deity specific options, not race specific and the moment you make Elanthia Earth, Elanthia ceases to exist. This is stupid.
    As a corporation, you don't touch political shit related to race, religion or sex unless you absolutely have to, and only then you just pay the minimum amount of lip service to it as needed. The moment you seriously go into that stuff as a company, you've gone the corporate equivalent of full retard. Sadly, that may be what we're witnessing here.

But is it enough?

Please remove microtransactions and higher subscription tiers as those mechanics generally reward people of a high socioeconomic status, who are typically not persons of color.

edit: dupe word, i should proofread
    Last edited by Dhuul2; 07-03-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Blog Entries

rofl
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Better remove the gladiator titles and anything to do with the arena since slaves and wild animals were historically forced to fight there.
    I'd like to see them take away the IRL monetary cost to do Duskruin ARENA where enslaved gladiators are sent to finish me off. In other game worlds, Trolls and orc are my friends. Are they going to delete trolls and orcs?
    Last edited by Erous; 07-03-2020 at 01:14 PM.

9. Default

Also purchasing any fluff/weapon/armor with the word “Crusader” in it!
    Last edited by Skeletor; 07-03-2020 at 01:38 PM.

Simutronics has fucking lost it. Holy fucking shit. I mean poop. I mean #*&^ . Lets just censor everything and nothing means anything.

wow.

People are going to ask them to change things, just because they can. It will become something completely different from being offended or not.

Lets make 5 people comfortable while making hundreds of others infuriated.