Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official : Open Sea Adventures & Kraken's Fall RSN!

Default Official : Open Sea Adventures & Kraken's Fall RSN!

Hello everyone, I'm pleased to announce that the first phase of Open Sea Adventures is nearing release. Here is a bit of a primer on what all will be offered.

We're currently in ALPHA testing on the TEST server. If you'd like to participate there are PORTMASTERS in The Landing at the docks, Solhaven, River's Rest, and Teras. Talk to them with some silver to get to the new port, Kraken's Fall. There is some information available on the wiki pages below.
    Most of the communication thus far has been in discord, if you'd like to participate, please join us there.

We'll move to BETA testing on the PLATINUM server once most of the remaining items are finished with QC.

https://gswiki.play.net/Open_Sea_Adventures
    https://gswiki.play.net/Kraken%27s_Fall

Take sail on the Great Western Sea and into the new Tenebrous Cauldron. Gather your friends and set sail on an adventure as you work to raise your reputation and notoriety. Purchase one of 6 ships: Sloop, Brigantine, Carrack, Frigate, Galleon, or Man O’ War. Fight Krolvin Pirates, Ethereal Pirates, and the Dreaded Dark Pirates with the life of you and your crew on the line. Launch your ship into a vast ocean with your crew as you brave the perils of the sea. Will you set sail in a perilous circle, or journey from Darkstone Bay to Kraken’s Fall? Will you cast your lines and take your friends out and avoid all enemy ships? Will you attempt to be the most notorious Captain or Swashbuckler?

Retser, SGM

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...et_newest=true

what the actual fuck lol
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

... Awesome
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Blog Entries

So is this a pirate-themed Reim?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    It's not paywalled
    it isn't an instance you dungeon crawl through but an "ocean" area you do ocean things like having ship-to-ship battles and boarding other ships and whatever else it tells you to do
    has a fully functional town with all the bells and whistles there of (including hunting / bounties for levels ~1-20)
    introduces a new travel mechanic to go to towns west of Zul including teras
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    It's not paywalled
    it isn't an instance you dungeon crawl through but an "ocean" area you do ocean things like having ship-to-ship battles and boarding other ships and whatever else it tells you to do
    has a fully functional town with all the bells and whistles there of (including hunting / bounties for levels ~1-20)
    introduces a new travel mechanic to go to towns west of Zul including teras
    It has capped bandits.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

No idea how accurate this is, but from what I heard, these can cost up to 500m, I guess for a super maxed out ship, and can still be destroyed.

lol @ that if true.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No idea how accurate this is, but from what I heard, these can cost up to 500m, I guess for a super maxed out ship, and can still be destroyed.

lol @ that if true.
    They largest ships can cost a shit ton, they're also not necessary at all. They can't be destroyed entirely you just have to pay to salvage/repair your ship if you get sunk or whatever.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

lol @ that if true.
    A huge tsunami appears off the starboard bow!
    [SMR result: 147 (Open d100: 232, Bonus: 48)]
    The tsunami strikes amidships!
    ... 75 points of damage!
    Massive strike cleaves your Man 'o' War in two!

It seems you have sunk, my friend. As you are pulled beneath the briny waves, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that you have a Simucoin Salvage Ticket available to you.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.