Thread: Portraits Redux

Blog Entries

Default Portraits Redux

I've got a lot of free time at the moment after months of soul shriveling and almost constant work, so if anyone wants a free portrait, let me know. I don't mind doing repeats either.

If interested, pm me third person text description from a LOOK, include any GIS reference photos that will give me a better idea how you see your character. Also, you can include things like the characters normal demeanor and clothing for posing, expressions, and outfitting. I don't think I'll be including tattoos or unusual scars because they are time consuming but, include the information anyway and I'll see what I can do.

Also: very important, please please use the character's name in the pm title. I'm very disorganized sometimes and that will help. And don't ask what you owe me. This is for fun so it's free.
    Last edited by Tisket; 07-03-2020 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

And the outcome is amazing. Highly recommend.

Nothing but good things to say about this -- check out her albums, her work speaks for itself.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--