Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hong Kong

Default Hong Kong

Things could be worse, we could be living in Hong Kong

http://archive.is/7BFja

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post

There was a meme about swapping all the Hong Kong protesters and people who wanted too leave for all the Leftist protesters in the US. Straight swap, let the Leftist brats go live under the government they want and let the Hong Kong citizens come live under the government they want. I am all for it, our economy would see a huge boost.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post

At the rate things are going Democrats would just hand over large parts of the US to China just to piss off Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    At the rate things are going Democrats would just hand over large parts of the US to China just to piss off Trump.
    It's funny because while you toss out wildly unfounded provocative ideas about the democratic party, the trump.. er I mean republican party is letting a megalomaniac president erode away the fundamental ideals of this country as we slip toward authoritarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUSE View Post
    er I mean republican party is letting a megalomaniac president erode away the fundamental ideals of this country as we slip toward authoritarianism.
    Name them. If you mean governors forcing businesses to shut down, forcing people to lose their jobs, and making them stay home all day for months on end then I 100% agree with that. But the only thing is Trump was very much against that and when he tried to fight it the media and Democrats lost their shit because they wanted governors to do all of this shit.

6. Default

It's funny because while you toss out wildly unfounded provocative ideas about the democratic party, the trump.. er I mean republican party is letting a megalomaniac president erode away the fundamental ideals of this country as we slip toward authoritarianism.
    Did you think the same thing when Obama stated "I've got a pen, and I've got a phone." I frankly didn't, and I also don't like it when Trump (or any future POTUS) will do it. We have a separation of powers for a reason.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Name them. If you mean governors forcing businesses to shut down, forcing people to lose their jobs, and making them stay home all day for months on end then I 100% agree with that. But the only thing is Trump was very much against that and when he tried to fight it the media and Democrats lost their shit because they wanted governors to do all of this shit.
    I mean sowing the ideas that the election will be rigged if they allow mail in voting. I mean the use of the office of the president to further his own gains. I mean when he consistently tell us not to believe what we see with our own eyes. I mean the blatant obstruction of justice. I mean violating his oath of office.

I don't think Florida, Arizona, Alabama and Texas are on their way into a second lockdown because their democratic governors are trying to make trump mad. They're going back on lockdown because people are fuckin retarded.

The same retarded people that won't let a virus take their freedom for a couple months are the same retards that are going to deliver this country to an authoritarian regime.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Did you think the same thing when Obama stated "I've got a pen, and I've got a phone." I frankly didn't, and I also don't like it when Trump (or any future POTUS) will do it. We have a separation of powers for a reason.
    Trump can write legal executive orders. That's not my issue. The issue is the senate and how the trump party has got them all so scared for their offices that they have lost sight of ourselves.

I mean sowing the ideas that the election will be rigged if they allow mail in voting.
    THAT'S your idea of "slipping toward authoritarianism"? This is all I have read of your post so far so I sure as shit hope it gets better from here.

I mean the use of the office of the president to further his own gains. I mean when he consistently tell us not to believe what we see with our own eyes. I mean the blatant obstruction of justice. I mean violating his oath of office.
    So just vague generalities then?

10. Default

Trump can write legal executive orders. That's not my issue. The issue is the senate and how the trump party has got them all so scared for their offices that they have lost sight of ourselves.
    Do you think the same when it's a literally party line vote on everything of consequence? Do you really think every member of the democratic party thinks EXACTLY the same thing? We are in team sports bro, biggest team wins.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal