Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Considering Repeal of AFFH Regulation

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You see “people of color” and automatically think poor? Racist.
    You're such a fucking idiot man. For real. Nothing in my words said anything about people of color or implied it.

I think it's adorable when you call other people racists, because it just shows you really have no grip on reality, just like our narcissistic president. You are delusional, and I really do hope that one day you wake up and realize how much of a giant dick wad you really are, and decide to make a change for the better. It's incredibly unlikely, but you just never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    Nothing in my words said anything about people of color or implied it.
    Must have been some other racist who quoted this:

Public Housing Authorities to fulfill their legal mandate under the Fair Housing Act to actively work to dismantle the racist systems that have led to segregation and a host of poor economic, health, and education outcomes for People of Color and other protected classes

Must have been some other racist who quoted this:
    You're such a fucking idiot. Those aren't my words. That's information about what the AFFH was created for. Here's from the Wiki:

The 2015 rules required cities and towns, in order to receive funding from HUD to document patterns of racial bias in their neighborhoods, to publicly report the results every three to five years, and to set and track goals to reduce segregation.
    Seriously man, how big of a fucking idiot can you really be? You are exceeding expectations, keep it up! You're so fucking ignorant. Go fuck a goat or something, probably about all you're good for.

You're such a fucking idiot. Those aren't my words. That's information about what the AFFH was created for. Here's from the Wiki:

Seriously man, how big of a fucking idiot can you really be? You are exceeding expectations, keep it up! You're so fucking ignorant. Go fuck a goat or something, probably about all you're good for.
    Please. Think of the goats.

This is madness.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

You're such a fucking idiot. Those aren't my words.
    Where did I say those were your words? I said and I quote:

Your reading comprehension is worse than Bob's. Might want to go back to school, my good chum.

Where did I say those were your words? I said and I quote:

Your reading comprehension is worse than Bob's. Might want to go back to school, my good chum.

Try again Karen.
    Last edited by Solkern; 07-30-2020 at 09:10 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Try again Karen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    You'll never make kids play in yards again, even Pokemon Go could only make it happen for two weeks.
    My step children and all the neighborhood children are always out doing stuff. It is on parents.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    My step children and all the neighborhood children are always out doing stuff. It is on parents.
    Oh nice! Must be where I'm at. I'm always startled when I see a kid in a yard around here, like something is wrong. As if someone has died or lost track of their kid or something.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Oh nice! Must be where I'm at. I'm always startled when I see a kid in a yard around here, like something is wrong. As if someone has died or lost track of their kid or something.
    They keep leaving their bikes and scooters and shit infront of my house. I'm about to learn German so I can yell at them.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam