Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ragequit auction 2020

1. Default

on a side note,I am so glad they don't do bloodscrip for dragonbones

i dont visit the officals much who was the GM that made that error?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    i dont visit the officals much who was the GM that made that error?
    It was never mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    From the officials (red reply):

Also, the 1st time you were script-checked by the GM and did respond he took the following actions:

1) He thanked you for being responsive.
    2) He gave you an RPA for being responsive."
    I'm going to have to start pretending to be scripting while AFK!
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

5. Default

I found it ironic that he was awarded a RPA for replying to a script check. I don't think that abbreviation means what the GM thinks it means.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by malmuddy View Post
    I found it ironic that he was awarded a RPA for replying to a script check. I don't think that abbreviation means what the GM thinks it means.
    It's just the commonly accepted vernacular for an exp multiplier, don't overthink it.

This whole thing is nuts. Don't they realize that half of their player base most likely scripts and ends up doing it AFK? Even if it's starting a ;waggle and walking away. Prosecuting this shit is only going to take money out of their pockets.

If I got popped like this, I'd have no issues selling and leaving. These events are dumb and repetitive. I couldn't even make it through a 50 count marker on fox hunt before needing to step away.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    This whole thing is nuts. Don't they realize that half of their player base most likely scripts and ends up doing it AFK? Even if it's starting a ;waggle and walking away. Prosecuting this shit is only going to take money out of their pockets.

If I got popped like this, I'd have no issues selling and leaving. These events are dumb and repetitive. I couldn't even make it through a 50 count marker on fox hunt before needing to step away.
    They're either actively sadistic with their game design or they just plain don't care/don't think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Simu probably knows if they remove the thin veneer of using alt currencies as an intermediary between dollars and high-end items, the illusion of this being a game will finally be gone for good. And all us idiots (me included) who are spending real money on items in a text game will wake up and realize how fucking stupid we've been. We can only hope...
    If you haven’t cashed out yet, good luck to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Aodhain View Post
    There's no judgment here, and I'm sorry you got script checked. That sucks. I also want to point out that we all know the rules and that AFK scripting isn't allowed. I totally understand the urge to AFK script repetitive paid events -- I think they're boring as hell, too. But, I think the better solution is to push for them to make the events less repetitive cash-grab feeling and more engaging and fun, rather than to allow AFK scripting them.
    If I'm not mistaken, I was always (or at least since Wyrom's been running the show) under the impression that unless a player actually reports someone, GMs shouldn't be script checking people.

I'm pretty sure a bunch of old GMs have come back this year though, of which at least some are probably still stuck in GS3 and/or are some purist asshole who suffers from some form of chronic butthurt or got killed by Neimanz on the boulder in 1999 or something.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible