Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ragequit auction 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Tsalin View Post
    They told you that you already had a warning on your account previously...so you were not a first-time offender. Your argument was that you transferred the warned character off of your account...but the policy is that the warning stays with the account not the character. Am I missing something here?
    He already did post on officials Bunny.

And Tsalin, per his post on officials, what you're missing is that the character he was credited as being warned on at EG 2019 hasn't been on his account since like 2017, so that warning shouldn't count against him.

He owned it and said he's fine with a warning but not the unequal enforcement of "policy", but I have a hard time not considering it to be bullshit how sometimes a single GM can choose to selectively decide to weaponize/enforce policy. Most GMs are completely fine, but you'll get one that has some sort of issue you with for some reason and it can become a real issue. There should be some sort of command you can use that adds transparency to this system:

>policy checks
    You were last script checked 20 days ago. Here are the last 10 events:
    1. You were script checked by GM-Whoever on 03-05-2020 and you responded after 10 seconds
    2. You were script checked by GM-Soandso on 03-04-2020 and you failed and were given a warning.
    3. You were being monitored by GM-Taterkin on 03-02-2020 for 20 minutes.
    3. You get the idea...
    Honestly they keep building systems that incentivize afk scripting by having enormously high costs for work/items/services and small payoffs per attempt, so it's also a game design flaw.
    Last edited by m444w; 07-01-2020 at 04:36 PM.
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

Well it seems quite unlikely that the GM would make such a glaring mistake - but if it was a mistake, I would imagine you will get it dealt with during your referral.

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the GM is making that "mistake" on purpose so he/she can punish you more severely than warranted.

Well it seems quite unlikely that the GM would make such a glaring mistake - but if it was a mistake, I would imagine you will get it dealt with during your referral.

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the GM is making that "mistake" on purpose so he/she can punish you more severely than warranted.
    hey if you say so, conveniently it was the same GM that script checked me on 4/28 which i passed and was told I wasn't reported but I was pointed out by the system .

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...n-Wizard/page5
    Last edited by neimanz1; 07-01-2020 at 05:09 PM.

Simu has all the callousness of a billion dollar corporation while having barely a few thousand customers. I like the hypocrisy of running these events designed purely to convert cash into in game currency through mind numbing repetitive mechanics that have zero actual fun attached to them, while persecuting people for doing that very thing. When people spend tens of thousands on your virtual items, so you can show profit on your quarterly reports, you think they gameplayed into it? No, it's cause some bots somewhere slaved away to convert that currency for them. So either stop this massive P2W or get off your high horse with these random persecutions of people providing you with the very thing you're trying to maintain (profitability).

Wait...Doesn't Hoy look like a Dark Elf now? Is this because of racial profiling?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Wait...Doesn't Hoy look like a Dark Elf now? Is this because of racial profiling?
    he is indeed the taint of starsnuffer

Twisting vines writhe around Hoy, obscuring him in an ever-shifting barrier of thorns.
    You see Hoy.
    He appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf.
    He is imposing in size and has a chiseled physique. He has tiny, slanted black eyes and burn trauma over his visible skin. He has short, spiked salt and pepper hair devoid of texture. He has massive well sculpted arms. He has a tiny little unibrow.

You're very obtuse.

Blog Entries

What was the dialogue like during the check? Maybe if it devolved something was said to spark the crazy punishment?

They may have just a couple GMs dedicated to script checks which could be why the same one popped on two separate instances.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    What was the dialogue like during the check? Maybe if it devolved something was said to spark the crazy punishment?

They may have just a couple GMs dedicated to script checks which could be why the same one popped on two separate instances.
    zero dialogue, I mean if I was talking back or something? I was warned 1:32:44 when I saw he was gone. and I posted this on discord

Curious Mystic
    BOT
    Yesterday at 3:20 AM
    @Hoy [#mechanics]: when did you guys change policy where you can't do a pay event after a script warning? script check during an pay event is low already when you're charging per entry. especially towards the closing of one where people are just trying to finish their entries. now i can't even finish because of my first warning?
    @Hoy [#mechanics]: where does policy say
    You have had a recent warning related to this sort of activity, and cannot enter for 30 days.?
    First Time Violation: Player is moved to the scripting limbo room and acknowledges this policy (POLICY 18). An official warning will be applied, but no other penalties. After an account has been warned once, the first time violation is never revisited.

I also ask on officials to check the amount of times that yakushi got script checked the last 2 years. also ask on discord how often do you need to get script checked before it is consider harassment. I make a comment every time to make sure there is some type of record. because most of us remember what happen to blueland ( and no that was never me )
    Last edited by neimanz1; 07-01-2020 at 06:15 PM.