Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Court Blocks Mary Trump Book

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Uh...it's been like the exact opposite. But you do you.
    Actually, no. No it hasn't. But you do you, racist.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Couple questions:

1) What specifically is the reason you call him a racist?
    2) You realize you are on the side of time4fun.. the most wrong person on this forum?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Couple questions:

1) What specifically is the reason you call him a racist?
    Thanks for asking. It's the content of what he posts.

2) You realize you are on the side of time4fun.. the most wrong person on this forum?
    I'm honestly unfamiliar with the user you say I"m on the side of. I wasn't taking the side that person, I was simply opposing Tgo01 and the content of his post.

Let's see...

Russian collusion. FAKE!
    Ukraine collusion. FAKE!
    Trump knew about Russian bounties on US soldiers. FAKE!
    Trump removed a bust of MLK because he hates black people. FAKE!
    Trump implemented a Muslim travel ban. FAKE!

Face it, most of the bad shit reported about Trump is outright fake news or at best an extreme stretching of the truth.

But I'm sure it's easier to call someone racist than it is to engage in critical thinking so go on, say it. Dance, puppet, dance!

Thanks for asking. It's the content of what he posts.
    So.. you have nothing specific.. you just "feel" like he's a racist.

Fantastic.

I'm honestly unfamiliar with the user you say I"m on the side of. I wasn't taking the side that person, I was simply opposing Tgo01 and the content of his post.
    So, it's not anything specific that Tgo01 has said.. you just want to have an opposing view to his.

Fantastic.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

So.. you have nothing specific.. you just "feel" like he's a racist.

Fantastic.

So, it's not anything specific that Tgo01 has said.. you just want to have an opposing view to his.

Fantastic.
    No, you're going to have to read it again and try harder this time to comprehend the info. The content of what he posts is racist. It's there. Go look for it. I'm not going to do research on this forum and try to convince you, who is here to defend him that he's not racist. You have access to the same forum searching tools I do. Check it out. Read his content. He's a racist. If you can't see it, you might be too.

In fact, you're the only one on this forum that I'm calling racist.
    He's a racist. If you can't see it, you might be too.
    Well that didn't last long. I'm no longer special.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well that didn't last long. I'm no longer special.
    Foiled again. I woulda gotten away with it too if it wasn't for all those darned racists.
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 07-09-2020 at 06:01 PM.

Um, he recently retweeted a video of a Trump supporter screaming "WHITE POWER". And while eventually he took it down- he never once denounced it.

Oh, and he's retweeted at least 4 white nationalists on Twitter whose accounts were suspended they were so bad.

Here's a quote from a Neo-Nazi talking about how much he appreciates Trump's racially charged tweets:

"Man, President Trump's Twitter account has been pure fire lately. This might be the funniest thing he's ever tweeted. This is the kind of WHITE NATIONALISM we elected him for," wrote Andrew Anglin on his Daily Stormer site -- one of the most highly trafficked neo-Nazi websites.
    "And we're obviously seeing it only because there's another election coming up. But I'll tell you, even knowing that, it still feels so good."
    Let's see- one of his campaign managers created Breibart- home of the "alt right" (by Bannon's own words) which is the new name for white nationalism (formally white supremacy). Another close advisor- Gorka- is a well known white nationalist. And, of course, let's not forget Stephen Miller's email snafu where it turns out he was promoting white nationalist articles while in the White House.

He's used Pepe the Frog in his tweets and campaign materials in the past.. Facebook just had to take down a bunch of his ads because they featured nazi symbolism being leveraged in less than subtle ways.

He used the notorious "When the looting starts, the shooting starts" line- which is famous for its use in response to some race riots- specifically targeting "Negro neighborhoods" by Walter Headley.

While campaigning in 2016 and asked whether he would denounce David Duke and the KKK and say he doesn't want the white nationalist vote, here was his response:
    "Well, I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about. You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I would have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them. And, certainly, I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong."
    \

I literally could have gone on for another 100 pages here, but you get the point.

And now we'll all wait for you to start screaming "SHUT UP", "YOU'RE SO DUMB", "THAT'S NOT RACIST STUFF AT ALL!", etc etc

Because- as we all know- Tgo and PB are the dictionary definition of racists who love Trump for his racist views but who are just so offended when anyone would ever suggest that they're racist. No one is buying it- you should just save yourself the time and energy that go into this charade.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Um, he recently retweeted a video of a Trump supporter screaming "WHITE POWER". And while eventually he took it down- he never once denounced it.
    Because the person was clearly being sarcastic in that video. Someone accused him of being a Nazi so he sarcastically said "Oh yeah, sure, Nazi, 'White Power!'" in an effort to mock the person who called him a Nazi.

But simpletons such as you and Bhaalizmo no longer care about nuance or context because you are miserable and despicable people.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-09-2020 at 06:54 PM.