Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Court Blocks Mary Trump Book

time4fun going to war with an upside down triangle. What a time to be alive.

She's the type of person who legit thinks the okay hand symbol is a white supremacist symbol.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    time4fun going to war with an upside down triangle. What a time to be alive.

She's the type of person who legit thinks the okay hand symbol is a white supremacist symbol.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I'd give you pos rep but I already neg repped you today. So... truff.
    Likewise.

I mean, except the pos rep part
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Likewise.

I mean, except the pos rep part
    I'd give pos rep for this because it made me laugh, but we already established I cannot.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So Antifa is only an American group? I am sure the French, Germans and the rest of Europe will be happy to hear that they are dealing with knock offs and not the real Antifa.

Terrorist organization.

You can't even get the simple facts right.

OH honey, we skim your posts because they are so full of shit we can only take so much. Or because we are laughing so hard we lose our place reading.
    Yeah if you had bothered looking at the ads, you'd realize that they were explicitly targeting American protesters. But, I know, one mustn't expect miracles.

They're also not a terrorist organization by literally any reasonable definition.

And none of that changes the fact that Trump was using nazi symbolism in his political ads- which you've "conveniently" lost track of in the conversation.

You also haven't dealt with any of the NUMEROUS examples of Trump's racism that I brought up. Which means that, as usual, you've got nothing to offer here.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That if we are going to punch NAZI's, Communists are open season too.
    Yeah....the symbol was used on people who were sent to literal concentration camps by literal nazis.

And it was reserved for all manner of political dissidents- liberals and Freemasons, among others.

But congratulations Mr "How dare you call me racist"- you just attempted to justify the use of nazi symbolism in American political ads.

God you and your racist friends must be so proud.

Watching time4fun rage against a red upside down triangle is just so 2020.

The world is burning down around us, quite literally in some aspects, with terrorism, a worldwide pandemic, unemployment, riots, rising violent crime, and here is time4fun raging about a red upside down triangle because the Nazis used a red upside down triangle.

I am literally triggered.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeah....the symbol was used on people who were sent to literal concentration camps by literal nazis.

And it was reserved for all manner of political dissidents- liberals and Freemasons, among others.

But congratulations Mr "How dare you call me racist"- you just attempted to justify the use of nazi symbolism in American political ads.

God you and your racist friends must be so proud.
    I see, so...now the free masons have become a part of the triangle conspiracy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

I am literally triggered.
    I fucking hate yield signs. People either fucking ignore them and almost hit you or you are behind someone that treats it like a stop sign when there is no car coming.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam