Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Court Blocks Mary Trump Book

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    You may have noticed that when I talk about the horrible things Trump is supposedly involved in- they tend to be retarded butthurt fabrications.
    Yes, I noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    No he can't because then he would have nothing in life, an empty shell, if he had nothing to focus his irrational and childish hatred of Trump then he would be more useless than he is now.
    He still has his 10 year thread going where he objectifies women. He's probably a 30 year old virgin.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He still has his 10 year thread going where he objectifies women. He's probably a 30 year old virgin.
    lol absolutely pathetic...

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    lol absolutely pathetic...

Pathetic is creating multiple logins to troll after your last ones all got banned.

Conclusion: Fuck off Macguyver.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post

LJ is coming
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Man, if it wasn't for the statute of limitations in NY the details dropped in this book would be draggin that chump down right now. Ooooo weeeee. That NY statute of limitations offers him more protections than a Mitch McConnell. Fortunately for NY, the crimes detailed in this book, as evidenced by the boxes of paperwork from the estate settlement of Fred Trump, are evidence of a pattern. A pattern of DTs favorite crime to commit. The devaluing of assets to achieve a financial gain and avoid obligations. This is what'll wind up binding him up in the end in my opinion. They don't have to crack the statute of limitations and go back to Fred Trumps estate settlement to get him, because he repeatedly and tirelessly commits the same crime in the same way. A 4 year NY statute of limitations might protect him from the old crimes, but it aint gonna help him in the end because he just keeps pulling the same old shtick.

Man, if it wasn't for the statute of limitations in NY the details dropped in this book would be draggin that chump down right now. Ooooo weeeee. That NY statute of limitations offers him more protections than a Mitch McConnell. Fortunately for NY, the crimes detailed in this book, as evidenced by the boxes of paperwork from the estate settlement of Fred Trump, are evidence of a pattern. A pattern of DTs favorite crime to commit. The devaluing of assets to achieve a financial gain and avoid obligations. This is what'll wind up binding him up in the end in my opinion. They don't have to crack the statute of limitations and go back to Fred Trumps estate settlement to get him, because he repeatedly and tirelessly commits the same crime in the same way. A 4 year NY statute of limitations might protect him from the old crimes, but it aint gonna help him in the end because he just keeps pulling the same old shtick.

According to the book, the NDA she signed was based on an agreement about the settlement of Fred Trumps estate. The estate was manipulated by cheeto & crew to devalue it to under 50 mil in order to dodge taxes, increase their gains, and screw the other inheritors out of 95% of the estate. The original value of which, according to the book was close to 1 billion. So, if the agreement she signed was based on an outright fraud, as she contests, the NDA itself would be invalidated which is what her argument is for not being restrained by it. Court case pending.
    This is why NY is coming for Trump.

He's been running the same scam over and over for decades, without much variation, much to his profit. New York has lost alot financially and reputationwise to these scams. No one should be surprised that they're indicting him.

This is why NY is coming for Trump.

He's been running the same scam over and over for decades, without much variation, much to his profit. New York has lost alot financially and reputationwise to these scams. No one should be surprised that they're indicting him.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-31-2023 at 10:11 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible