Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Court Blocks Mary Trump Book

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    You still haven't read the first book and given your damn book report. Get off your ass and go get Mary Trump's book and give us the report damnit.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You still haven't read the first book and given your damn book report. Get off your ass and go get Mary Trump's book and give us the report damnit.
    Spoken like a true dumb redneck. Demanding someone else read a book for you.

I did read it btw, re read this thread.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Spoken like a true dumb redneck. Demanding someone else read a book for you.

I did read it btw, re read this thread.
    Sure you did. And while I am indeed a redneck, I am not dumb enough to vote Democrat. You on the other hand, well . . . .
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Sure you did. And while I am indeed a redneck, I am not dumb enough to vote Democrat. You on the other hand, well . . . .

According to the book, you're at least partially correct. She didn't state whether or not her money was gone in the book, but she detail how she legally obtained all the documentation from the original lawsuit when the NDR was signed, which was when she discovered the details of the actual estate value. I probably would have reacted the same as she did, had I signed an NDR saying that I would keep quiet about everything in exchange for my 100 dollars of the estate, when it turns out my fair share should've been 1,000. As you say, a new way to make more. Or perhaps more accurately, assuming the book is true, new evidence highlighting how her original share was reduced 95% by a fraud scheme, which is why she is now here clamoring for the original amount owed.
    Curious to see if this case will kick into high gear in 2021. Pardons won't be any protection against NY.

Curious to see if this case will kick into high gear in 2021. Pardons won't be any protection against NY.

Except Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Al Sharpton, Hillary Clinton Et al.

Not to mention whoever assassinated the guy that was dating Gov Brian Kemps daughter with a bomb.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 12-14-2020 at 08:30 PM.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Except Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Al Sharpton, Hillary Clinton Et al.

Not to mention whoever assassinated the guy that was dating Gov Brian Kemps daughter with a bomb.
    Quick, bring up a bunch of shit this thread ain't about. Whatever you do, don't acknowledge the content. Deflect!

Quick, bring up a bunch of shit this thread ain't about. Whatever you do, don't acknowledge the content. Deflect!
    Isn't the thread about blocking Mary Trump's book?

Stop being so upset. It's almost over and you can finally get the fuck over it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Isn't the thread about blocking Mary Trump's book?

Stop being so upset. It's almost over and you can finally get the fuck over it.
    No he can't because then he would have nothing in life, an empty shell, if he had nothing to focus his irrational and childish hatred of Trump then he would be more useless than he is now.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.