Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Court Blocks Mary Trump Book

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    She signed an NDA.
    According to the book, the NDA she signed was based on an agreement about the settlement of Fred Trumps estate. The estate was manipulated by cheeto & crew to devalue it to under 50 mil in order to dodge taxes, increase their gains, and screw the other inheritors out of 95% of the estate. The original value of which, according to the book was close to 1 billion. So, if the agreement she signed was based on an outright fraud, as she contests, the NDA itself would be invalidated which is what her argument is for not being restrained by it. Court case pending.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    According to the book, the NDA she signed was based on an agreement about the settlement of Fred Trumps estate. The estate was manipulated by cheeto & crew to devalue it to under 50 mil in order to dodge taxes, increase their gains, and screw the other inheritors out of 95% of the estate. The original value of which, according to the book was close to 1 billion. So, if the agreement she signed was based on an outright fraud, as she contests, the NDA itself would be invalidated which is what her argument is for not being restrained by it. Court case pending.
    She signed it to get her money. Now that her money is gone, she came up with a new way to make more.

She shouldn't have signed it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    She signed it to get her money. Now that her money is gone, she came up with a new way to make more.

She shouldn't have signed it.
    According to the book, you're at least partially correct. She didn't state whether or not her money was gone in the book, but she detail how she legally obtained all the documentation from the original lawsuit when the NDR was signed, which was when she discovered the details of the actual estate value. I probably would have reacted the same as she did, had I signed an NDR saying that I would keep quiet about everything in exchange for my 100 dollars of the estate, when it turns out my fair share should've been 1,000. As you say, a new way to make more. Or perhaps more accurately, assuming the book is true, new evidence highlighting how her original share was reduced 95% by a fraud scheme, which is why she is now here clamoring for the original amount owed.

According to the book, you're at least partially correct. She didn't state whether or not her money was gone in the book, but she detail how she legally obtained all the documentation from the original lawsuit when the NDR was signed, which was when she discovered the details of the actual estate value. I probably would have reacted the same as she did, had I signed an NDR saying that I would keep quiet about everything in exchange for my 100 dollars of the estate, when it turns out my fair share should've been 1,000. As you say, a new way to make more. Or perhaps more accurately, assuming the book is true, new evidence highlighting how her original share was reduced 95% by a fraud scheme, which is why she is now here clamoring for the original amount owed.
    Sounds like she wasn't happy with the agreement she was happy with when she signed the NDA and now wants to renegotiate it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Sounds like she wasn't happy with the agreement she was happy with when she signed the NDA and now wants to renegotiate it.
    Agreed, she wasn't happy with the agreement because as she claims in the book, the entire agreement was based on a fraud. Wouldn't you be unhappy with that result? If you signed an agreement for lets say $100,000 when you discovered years later that your fair share should have been $1,000,000?

6. Default

allegedly of course

Agreed, she wasn't happy with the agreement because as she claims in the book, the entire agreement was based on a fraud. Wouldn't you be unhappy with that result? If you signed an agreement for lets say $100,000 when you discovered years later that your fair share should have been $1,000,000?
    I wouldn't sign my name to a NDA without doing my own due diligence... and if it came back that my due diligence wasn't very good.. I would have no one to blame but myself.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    allegedly of course
    You may have noticed that when people talk about the horrible things Trump is involved in- they tend to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    You may have noticed that when people talk about the horrible things Trump is involved in- they tend to be true.
    Uh...it's been like the exact opposite. But you do you.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME