Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the End

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol View Post
    The supply chain in the United States hasn't been disrupted.
    Well that's weird, whenever I go to the grocery stores near me they only ever have like half of the meat they usually did pre-shutdowns. The price of meat is about 50-100 cents more a pound where I live. Even shit like frozen Jack's pizzas that I used to stock up on like they were going out of business is only ever stocked maybe half the time I go to the store. I guess that's all just a coincidence and nothing to do with the supply chains being disrupted.

Is there where you are going to break out the definition of "disrupted."

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well that's weird, whenever I go to the grocery stores near me they only ever have like half of the meat they usually did pre-shutdowns. The price of meat is about 50-100 cents more a pound where I live. Even shit like frozen Jack's pizzas that I used to stock up on like they were going out of business is only ever stocked maybe half the time I go to the store. I guess that's all just a coincidence and nothing to do with the supply chains being disrupted.

Could it be because people are buying more than they usually are? A price increase doesn’t relate directly to a supply chain issue.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Oh my bad I didn't realize your fat fucking dumb ass not getting enough "Jack's pizzas" is tantamount to children dying. Fucking idiot.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Could it be because people are buying more than they usually are? A price increase doesn’t relate directly to a supply chain issue.
    No.

See you tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol View Post
    Oh my bad I didn't realize your fat fucking dumb ass not getting enough "Jack's pizzas" is tantamount to children dying. Fucking idiot.
    Bob: Supply chain in the US hasn't been disrupted.
    Tgo01: But food prices near me are higher and a lot of food that was normally fully stocked are now only half stocked or even empty.
    Bob: What the fuck does that have to do with children starving to death, fucking idiot??!?!?!

Calm down, Bob. Breath.

Well you really showed your true colors, didn't you?
    My colors have been here on display from day one, I gave you plenty of chances for earnest discussion... you're the idiot who keeps pissing them away.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Bob: Supply chain in the US hasn't been disrupted.
    Tgo01: But food prices near me are higher and a lot of food that was normally fully stocked are now only half stocked or even empty.
    Bob: What the fuck does that have to do with children starving to death, fucking idiot??!?!?!

Calm down, Bob. Breath.
    Food prices increase every month. They increased more than normal a few months ago. You have no problem getting food. You simultaneously want it to be true that tens of thousands of children are dying (because of libtard United States policies!​) and that your fat fucking dumb ass pizza woes, which you used to demonstrate a supply chain problem that doesn't exist, are innocent, independent observations that have nothing to do with each other. So then explain why you think the United States is responsible for tens of thousands of children dying in poor countries, since apparently it has nothing to do with your inability to buy pizza in bulk, and that was just a fun anecdote apropos of nothing.

The supply chain in the US has been pretty severely disrupted by changes in where the demand is. The food supply chain is very specialized. Companies like Sysco that mostly serve the food service industry (restaurants and cafeterias) are sucking air. Meanwhile, most large grocery chains have their own distribution systems, and they're scrambling to meet demand and more importantly changes in delivery. Everyone is trying to catch up to Amazon, and Amazon is going at a breakneck speed. Is this disruption caused by Covid-19? Partly yes, and the disruption that isn't caused by it has been accelerated by it.

Be that as it may, TG01's shortage anecdote is likely mostly caused by hoarding, as correctly identified by Solkern.

Same deal as toilet paper: we're not wiping our asses more, we're just wiping them in different places.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    My colors have been here on display from day one, I gave you plenty of chances for earnest discussion... you're the idiot who keeps pissing them away.
    Is that what you call your brand of derision and denial?

You haven't been interested in "earnest discussion" at all. You're just interested in shoving your politics down everyone's throat and deflecting, mocking, and denying whenever anyone who even slightly disagrees with you tries to engage you.

Whatever helps you sleep at night though.

You're just interested in shoving your politics down everyone's throat and deflecting, mocking, and denying whenever anyone who even slightly disagrees with you tries to engage you.
    I have literally never seen anyone, anywhere that fits this description more than you.