Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the End

Y’all don’t deserve Latrin. Be blessed and grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    here's a little trick i learned in the CIA - the United States GDP is 80% services, 19% industry, and a lonely 1% agriculture.
    And yet you think it's a good idea to shut down SERVICES in a SERVICES orientated economy.

baloney, people were "worrying" about supply chains from the jump and it never materialized for any perishable
    Goes shopping once and is now an expert on baloney.

Reported.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Dude, saying I saw a picture of you in a top hat and vest isn't a slur. But whatever. You be you. I saw it IRL, sorry I can't post a digital image for ya, but I know for sure it was 1) you, and 2) in a top hat and vest. Why you so defensive and thinking this is a slur? Is it because it's true and a real visual of you?
    Are you sure you're not confusing that with Latrin's painted toenails?

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm
    Today I am wearing OPI's The It Color and Chanel No. 5.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And yet you think it's a good idea to shut down SERVICES in a SERVICES orientated economy.
    they're going to be shut down regardless.

we can control the shut down and do it correctly, where "correctly" is "German"
    we can control the shut down and do it incorrectly, where "incorrectly" is the proven failed approach we took last time
    or we can do nothing and watch both the economy and virus spiral out of control even faster

but we're not going to do the third one. McConnell isn't a genius but he's no dummy, and with him and Pelosi on board it doesn't matter what the President thinks, and if you'll pardon my French it sure as h*ck doesn't matter what you think.

more stimulus is en route.

the smarter we do it, the better it is for all of us... except our precious fondness for what we call capitalism.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Are you sure you're not confusing that with Latrin's painted toenails?
    yeah it seems like there were so many better options for him to go with for homophobia even if i had ever worn the alleged ensemble. it's weird how he even associates it with vests, doesn't ANYONE remember jim tressel? must be a [consults notes] University of Michigan Wolverines Men's College Football fan am i right folks
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

7. Default

You make me laugh so much, chicken little.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

KillKillKilltheWhiteMan.jpg
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

yeah it seems like there were so many better options for him to go with for homophobia even if i had ever worn the alleged ensemble. it's weird how he even associates it with vests, doesn't ANYONE remember jim tressel? must be a [consults notes] University of Michigan Wolverines Men's College Football fan am i right folks
    Wait a minute. What's gay about wearing a top hat?

Deaths been trending down lately and Latrin is no where to be seen.

SAD!