Thread: Simutronics Racism - account cancellation

Default Simutronics Racism - account cancellation

https://i.imgur.com/vx4gHWe.png

I'm doing my part to fight against this racist correlation of fantasy species and human phenotypes. I'm incredibly disappointed in Simu, from the feedback (and the amount of it they are deleting on the officials) I know I'm not the only one. When you've got a group who have a disgusting and perverse racial ideology at the helm, I can't support it. I believe that all humans are equal and I think it's sickening that Simu is equating some humans with "lesser" or "better" types they've created in their game. I'm just so ashamed of this company right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/vx4gHWe.png

I'm doing my part to fight against this racist correlation of fantasy species and human phenotypes. I'm incredibly disappointed in Simu, from the feedback (and the amount of it they are deleting on the officials) I know I'm not the only one. When you've got a group who have a disgusting and perverse racial ideology at the helm, I can't support it. I believe that all humans are equal and I think it's sickening that Simu is equating some humans with "lesser" or "better" types they've created in their game. I'm just so ashamed of this company right now.
    You clearly benefit from white privilege and the patriarchy.

I kid of course. Or do I?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You clearly benefit from white privilege and the patriarchy.

I kid of course. Or do I?
    Titty sprinkles.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Titty sprinkles.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Have fun not playing Gemstone, I guess.

You really showed their disgusting and perverse ideology what was up!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--