Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: GMs are going to literally rewrite game lore and mechanics to remove racism

From Discord just now

What slur(s) have we been encouraging on here? Someone help me out here.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

You do realize there is a search function right?

Why some of you people continue to pay money on a monthly subscription for a gaming company like this continues to remind me of an old proverb...

"A fool and his money are soon parted"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

I'm going to cyberbully anyone who doesn't use slurs.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    It's gone from "lore review" to straight up revisionism.
    You're just trolling us right? You wrote that up and pretended it was from a GM?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In case it disappears...

Guess not.

Yeah, wow, this is exactly what I thought would happen. They are just going to go through everything now and totally change it to spare some feelings that were probably never hurt to begin with.

This is just all sorts of dumb. I'm an agnostic (so I'm one of the smallest minorities in the world so suck it) and I never once even thought of the word "crusader" as religious or political within the context of the game and it never hurt my feelings to see the word.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-03-2020 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Guess not.

Yeah, wow, this is exactly what I thought would happen. They are just going to go through everything now and totally change it to spare some feelings that were probably never hurt to begin with.

This is just all sorts of dumb. I'm an agnostic (so I'm one of the smallest minorities in the world so suck it) and I never once even thought of the word "crusader" as religious or political within the context of the game and it never hurt my feelings to see the word.
    Now every time you see a paladin/crusader, you can think about this situation and remind yourself that it's a representation of racist iconography.
    Last edited by Amerek; 07-03-2020 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    From Discord just now

What slur(s) have we been encouraging on here? Someone help me out here.
    That's hilarious.

Player: I don't think this place censors too much compared to PC, do you?
    Auchand: Well they don't even censor words I don't like! Not only that they ENCOURAGE the use of slurs!

What a fucking joke. Next person who posts better fucking use a God damn slur or else!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Oscuro's gift to you is that now every time you see a paladin/crusader, you can think about his comment and remind yourself that it's a representation of racist iconography.
    For real, I'm just going to roll my eyes every time I see these new kid friendly terms. Which is crazy because crusader was ALREADY kid friendly. Like honestly, who gets butt hurt over the word "crusader"?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Why some of you people continue to pay money on a monthly subscription for a gaming company like this continues to remind me of an old proverb...

"A fool and his money are soon parted"
    I was hoping they wouldn't go too retarded with these changes but of course they are going full retarded.