Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: GMs are going to literally rewrite game lore and mechanics to remove racism

Given the current events, of course simu is woking up... plenty of people in this thread could have simu offices occupied given how easy downtown Seattle was

"Protesters" would sniff a shart if you tell them it's racist... simu knows this
    Last edited by adred; 07-04-2020 at 04:37 PM.
    adred0111 (discord)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Really my attraction to LoTR is that Liv Tyler is really hot as Arwen.
    Wow, I think she's meh in about everything she's ever played. The hot elf in that was Evangaline Lilly. Also Cate Blanchett, can't believe I forgot her.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 07-04-2020 at 05:33 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Wow, I think she's meh in about everything she's ever played. The hot elf in that was Evangaline Lilly. Also Cate Blanchett, can't believe I forgot her.
    This is all irrelevant now after this scene.

I hate HBO for what they did in the final season.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Never thought she was hot either.

Natalie Dormer, Rose Leslie, and Lena Headly were the hotties in GOT. Gwendoline Christie was hot in some instances IMO as well.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 07-04-2020 at 06:58 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Really my attraction to LoTR is that Liv Tyler is really hot as Arwen.
    The hot elf in that was Evangaline Lilly. Also Cate Blanchett, can't believe I forgot her.
    I mean, all three are like... knuckle-bitingly hot.

I'd watch Evangaline Lilly stare a wall and talk to herself for an hour.
    Last edited by FlayedAngel; 07-04-2020 at 11:39 PM. Reason: typo
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I hate HBO for what they did in the final season.
    For fuckin' real.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    --Order of the Shadow--

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    time4fun is at the bottom of rep not because she has dissenting opinions, but because she’s extremely dishonest, extremely arrogant and self absorbed, extremely ignorant, a massive hypocrite, a huge know-it-all while almost always being wrong, a pathological liar, and just an all around shitbag of a person who spends all day being offended on behalf of other groups of people who usually aren’t actually offended while calling everyone who disagrees with her racist or whatever -ism she’s on about at the time.

Know who else typically has dissenting opinions? Taernath. He’s also #3 on overall rep.
    I haven't been over here in a while, but it sounds like a lot of people have a real boner for her.

I'd postulate that maybe it's because she's a woman and Taernath isn't, and call some folks misogynist... but that would be kinda tacky of me in light of the above.

So I guess there goes that argument.
    If you look at the bottom of the rep list, you’ll typically find a bunch of assholes, some of which happen to have dissenting opinions, but they’re red because they’re assholes, not because they have a different opinion.
    I'll take your word for it, without sarcasm. Benefit of the doubt, and all that.
    --Order of the Shadow--

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    I haven't been over here in a while, but it sounds like a lot of people have a real boner for her.
    It's because she is the worst. She calls everyone racist, sexist, homophobic, or bigot at the drop of a hat. Doesn't matter what the conversation is, if the conversation even hints at being about race she has no trouble calling you a white supremacist if you disagree with her. She has even gotten into an argument with a black man before that he doesn't really understand racism but she does because her siblings have dark skin or whatever dumb shit she was hinting at.

She is suddenly an expert in whatever topic being discussed, having a degree in the topic at hand, having taught a class in it, or somehow has personal experience in it.

Honestly I'm torn between she is the greatest troll the PC has ever seen or she legit has some mental issues.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-04-2020 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's because she is the worst. She calls everyone racist, sexist, homophobic, or bigot at the drop of a hat. Doesn't matter what the conversation is, if the conversation even hints at being about race she has no trouble calling you a white supremacist if you disagree with her. She has even gotten into an argument with a black man before that he doesn't really understand racism but she does because her siblings have dark skin or whatever dumb shit she was hinting at.
    I could see how that would get annoying quick.

She is suddenly an expert in whatever topic being discussed, having a degree in the topic at hand, having taught a class in it, or somehow has personal experience in it.
    I honestly kind of thought that was the de facto approach for this place, hah.

Honestly I'm torn between she is the greatest troll the PC has ever seen or she legit has some mental issues.
    Who's Inspire these days? Is that asshat MacTrollver still around, or did I fuck up by just naming him?
    --Order of the Shadow--

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Never thought she was hot either.

Natalie Dormer, Rose Leslie, and Lena Headly were the hotties in GOT. Gwendoline Christie was hot in some instances IMO as well.
    LOL, Yara Greyjoy, because why not.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984