Thread: Scripts to use with the locksmith pool

Blog Entries

Default Scripts to use with the locksmith pool

Trying to find a script that allows me to dump boxes from my disk or lootsack at the locksmith pool NPC. I've used poolparty but it seemingly(?) doesn't work in other towns besides the Landing. Maybe I'm missing an argument or something.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Poolparty has worked in every town I've tried it in without issue. I haven't been to EN to try but it works everywhere else.

Selling Stuff and Things
    Elgrim#0001 on Discord or Elgrim on the Official GS Discord server under Nitro Boosters.

Poolparty hasn't worked for me in Landing or Icemule. I don't remember exactly and don't have access to log in now, but it was something like "give guy 2500 silvers" but the actual syntax should just be "give guy 2500", or something like that.

Blog Entries

On Teras and TI it takes me to the bank, withdraws silver, then tries to give the box to the non-existent NPC and hangs. Sometimes in the Landing I'll have to manually look in my lootsack for it to recognize there's a box. I haven't tried IMT or Sol yet.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Uploaded a new version of ;tpick that can drop off and pick up boxes.

;tpick can now drop off boxes at the pool and pick them up!

To drop off boxes at the pool to be picked do for example ";tpick drop 100" to tip 100 silvers per box, do ";tpick drop 10 percent" or ";tpick drop 10%" if you want to tip 10% per box

To pick up boxes that have been picked do ";tpick pickup" or ";tpick return"

Using these features does not require setting up ;tpick.

It should work in any locksmith pool that has been labeled properly. It will automatically scan all open containers and your disk to find all boxes, so if there is a box you don't want open for whatever reason be sure it's in a closed container.

If tipping silvers the script will automatically head to the bank and withdraw the necessary number of silvers, go back to the locksmith pool, and tip for each box properly.

If tipping a percent the script will automatically withdraw 2000 silvers per box even if it doesn't use that much, that just seemed like a safe number to ensure you have enough silvers to tip for each box.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-27-2020 at 11:44 PM.

Blog Entries

/edit nm got it working, had an out of date map db

Thanks Tgo.
    Last edited by Taernath; 06-28-2020 at 02:44 PM.