Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Russia Put Bounties on US Soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    National Security Advisor does a press conference and spends the majority of the time attacking Democrats and the "Biden Administration" though there has never been a Biden Administration. Perhaps this is why there's so much confusion in the Whitehouse, all of the knowledgeable and career officers have been replaced by yes-men and sycophants in order to reinforce the Trump echo chamber.

Four months after the President was briefed in writing, the mere fact that the information became publicly known is going to thwart their ability to corroborate? Four months. If the US Government cannot verify whether something is true or false in four months, than we've either got a problem or this administration is lying. But what really do you expect filling such an important role with a lawyer without any background in intelligence

https://www.c-span.org/video/?473567...ssian-bounties
    Those reporters, I swear.

Trump did know about this! Admit it!
    Trump wasn't briefed on this because people are too afraid to bring him bad news! Admit it!
    You said this claim might be true, so where is the outrage from Trump and this administration?!?!?!?!?!

That last one really gets me. As of now our intelligence community is saying this is an unverified and uncorroborated claim and now thanks to this leak we might never be able to confirm if it's true or not, and yet the media STILL wants Trump to act as if it is true? Like, what, we should go to war with fucking Russia because of an unverified claim?

These people are nuts.

Speaking of crazy people, he clearly says "The Obama/Biden administration" not "The Biden administration", clean out those ears.

There have been numerous people from many different places that have come forth and corroborated this is a common practice for Russia. Even sources from the Taliban directly. There have even been financial analysts that have confirmed the pattern. Remember, it's always about following the money.

https://www.businessinsider.com/russ...ces-say-2020-7

So you can say it's unconfirmed, but you're just lying to yourself. And if you don't think it's possible or even plausible, you're again being willfully ignorant. A lot of people around the world hate Americans, and Russia has never been and will never be our friends, so don't be surprised that this shit happens. Everything is smoke and mirrors with domestic policy and foreign affairs, and just about no one in Government is actually being honest about what they're doing. I don't like to use generalities but that's one I can subscribe to. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we're paying bounties to kill Russian troops either, or other nefarious things.

EDIT - And note that I'm not taking a stance on whether or not Trump knew about this and ignored it, or the drama going on within, just stating that this shit does happen.
    Last edited by Blazar; 07-02-2020 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    There have been numerous people from many different places that have come forth and corroborated this is a common practice for Russia. Even sources from the Taliban directly. There have even been financial analysts that have confirmed the pattern. Remember, it's always about following the money.

https://www.businessinsider.com/russ...ces-say-2020-7

So you can say it's unconfirmed, but you're just lying to yourself. And if you don't think it's possible or even plausible, you're again being willfully ignorant. A lot of people around the world hate Americans, and Russia has never been and will never be our friends, so don't be surprised that this shit happens. Everything is smoke and mirrors with domestic policy and foreign affairs, and just about no one in Government is actually being honest about what they're doing. I don't like to use generalities but that's one I can subscribe to. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we're paying bounties to kill Russian troops either, or other nefarious things.

EDIT - And note that I'm not taking a stance on whether or not Trump knew about this and ignored it, or the drama going on within, just stating that this shit does happen.
    Wouldn't surprise me if the story is true. But that doesn't even matter to Democrats anymore, it's all about claiming Trump knew about it and did nothing, and now everyone is coming out saying Trump didn't know about it now it's all about "Well now that he DOES know...why isn't he bombing them?!?!"

Which is funny because Obama DID know about Iran doing something similar yet he and the rest of the Democrats couldn't suck Iran dick hard enough when it came to that dumb Iran nuclear deal.

Yeah I mean our status and foreign policy is a mess man. I'm definitely not wishing for a war of any type, but we need to take a long hard look at how we deal with other countries. Things have been a mess for a long time and a lot of people are to blame, and sometimes I feel like WW3 is just a bad day away. I get why we meddle in the affairs of other countries, but I also don't get it. It might be time to let some of that control go and let some things sort themselves out, and just make sure we're equipped to deal with the fall out. We're spreading too thin trying to keep everyone happy and getting fucked in the process. Goes for foreign and domestic honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if the story is true. But that doesn't even matter to Democrats anymore, it's all about claiming Trump knew about it and did nothing, and now everyone is coming out saying Trump didn't know about it now it's all about "Well now that he DOES know...why isn't he bombing them?!?!"

Which is funny because Obama DID know about Iran doing something similar yet he and the rest of the Democrats couldn't suck Iran dick hard enough when it came to that dumb Iran nuclear deal.
    Even if he didn't know then, he knows now and still isn't doing anything

So what should he do about something that has been going on for probably 50+ years now? Should we go to war over it? Should we do even more economic damage to their economy that is in sad shape due to sanctions? Should we pay Turkey to shoot down more of their planes? Seriously, this is one of those nasty realities of life that happens and you suck it up and move on. BTW, what did Obama do about it, remember the big red "reset" button?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

How do you know he isn’t doing something?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So what should he do about something that has been going on for probably 50+ years now? Should we go to war over it? Should we do even more economic damage to their economy that is in sad shape due to sanctions? Should we pay Turkey to shoot down more of their planes? Seriously, this is one of those nasty realities of life that happens and you suck it up and move on. BTW, what did Obama do about it, remember the big red "reset" button?
    So, because it’s been going on for 50+ years, we shouldn’t do anything about it? Is that your excuse?
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    So, because it’s been going on for 50+ years, we shouldn’t do anything about it? Is that your excuse?
    I asked you what you thought he should so and as always, all you have is complaints and whining.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Should we pay Turkey to shoot down more of their planes?
    Doesn't this basically mean we're doing the same thing they are at this point?