Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Put Bounties on US Soldiers

Blog Entries

I mean, I knew we had bounties on us in Iraq. Didn’t hear of it in Afghan but it was possible. No idea who was paying them in Iraq, just knew I was worth $500.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I like how every time Russia or China is mentioned Solkern comes in and tells us about how he knows someone involved. It's almost like he's attention whoring. I also like it when he looks stuff up in the dictionary and pastes it here, and then tells people how they don't understand the definition and how he's correct always.
    I like how whenever we find out that Trump did something indefensible (so every other day), you jump into personal attacks against anyone who dares to mention it.

It's almost like you have nothing interesting to offer the conversation, but you're just desperate for the attention and feel the need to make sure you're a part of the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I like how every time Russia or China is mentioned Solkern comes in and tells us about how he knows someone involved. It's almost like he's attention whoring. I also like it when he looks stuff up in the dictionary and pastes it here, and then tells people how they don't understand the definition and how he's correct always.

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong, on my post you left rep on.
    I love how you leave Rep, and when your ass gets called out on it, you disappear.
    Maybe I post about Russia, China because I have direct information related to it, cause I’ve lived in both countries, and have friends and connections there, while you have what? Fox News? Exactly, stfu.

Let’s break down your response.
    When did I say I know someone directly involved? I said I have friends in the russian military that confirmed this has happened. Did I say to them? Did I say they were offered bounties themselves? Exactly, stfu.

Sure, I do post some definitions, why? Cause people like you, PB, start posting stupid shit and excuses, like Trump is “jet lagged”. I mean for fucks sake, if you are going to use an excuse at least understand exactly what that excuse is.
    Or you have fortybox, who says Sweden is the perfect example of how America should have responded to coronavirus! And PB and others supporting him while ignoring every other thing except deaths and cases.

You all are full of win. All you guys ever do is post something reasonable, and if anyone disagrees, you drop to personal attacks and insults, because well that’s your only defense to anything that goes against your narrative that has merit.
    At least I have the decency to say, damn, I was wrong.. my bad, while you and others, just start throwing insults left and right.
    Last edited by Solkern; 06-30-2020 at 02:58 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I like how whenever we find out that Trump did something indefensible (so every other day), you jump into personal attacks against anyone who dares to mention it.

It's almost like you have nothing interesting to offer the conversation, but you're just desperate for the attention and feel the need to make sure you're a part of the conversation.
    You mean, exactly like this post?

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wait so now we're believing John fucking Bolton over our intelligence agencies?

Seems like just a couple of years ago Democrats were telling us we HAD to believe our intelligence agencies and we were guilty of treason if we questioned them. Now they are saying we have to believe John fucking "I wrote a book and am hyping the shit out of it to make money" Bolton.

I bet this isn't even mentioned in his book but he'll sure as shit say Trump was not only aware of it but John fucking Bolton himself briefed Trump on it.

Is John Bolton the new Super Government Employee that did everything and was everywhere second only to Super FBI Agent Peter Strzok?
    So you support an investigation to understand what is true?
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Pentagon is doubling down on it being bullshit.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Even Democrats who have now been briefed on this are saying Trump was never briefed on this intelligence and they admit that not all intelligence the US receives is credible.

Christ, you people (that's right! I said it!), what more do you need?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ld-at-briefing

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Even Democrats who have now been briefed on this are saying Trump was never briefed on this intelligence and they admit that not all intelligence the US receives is credible.

Christ, you people (that's right! I said it!), what more do you need?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ld-at-briefing
    The last quote from Hoyner points that out to be a lie and an attempt by a stupidly biased Conservative spin site to take his comment out of context.

“This was a red flag,” Hoyer said. “It either was not waved or the president ignored the wave.”
    What about "or the President ignored the wave." screams vindication for Trump's lie he wasn't briefed. Again multiple sources have confirmed he was briefed, but your band of ragamuffin Trumpers can't accept the Truth that he's got shady dealings with Putin.

Honestly we have no way of knowing if trump was briefed unless someone comes forward and says “I briefed Trump on it.”
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Honestly we have no way of knowing if trump was briefed unless someone comes forward and says “I briefed Trump on it.”
    Haven't people come forward and said "Trump was not briefed on it", already? I heard it on the news this morning. Or is this like the #metoo movement, where we only believe it's true when it's a liberal?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal