Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Russia Put Bounties on US Soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Christ you're such a massive apologist, it's just disgusting. Obama didn't have this issue because it hadn't come up during his administration, if it had then the Republican's would have been crawling sideways trying to impeach. The Republicans are still talking about more hearings on Benghazi.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I just fried up some calamari. It is pretty good. Anonymous sources tell me it is the best ever made.
    If you only had rings, and no squiddy legs, it wasn't.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Blog Entries

Hey, maybe the Trump administration did know something that the collective heads of the PC didn't. And also that Solkern is a big liar face.

President Joe Biden’s administration signaled on Thursday that it is skeptical of intelligence reports that Russia offered money to Taliban-linked militants to kill American troops in Afghanistan.

Following the New York Times’ initial story in June, Task & Purpose and several other media outlets reported that intelligence officials suspected Russia had offered bounties on U.S. troops in Afghanistan, possibly including three Marines killed in April 2019.

But on Thursday, a senior administration official told reporters that America’s top spies do not put much stock in the intelligence about the alleged bounties.

“U.S. intelligence community agencies have low to moderate confidence in this judgment, in part because it relies on detainee reporting and due to the challenging operating environment in Afghanistan,” said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity during a National Security Council conference call.

The official’s comments could indicate that the White House believes this issue is now closed. If so, it would mark the end of a nagging question for the military that quickly became a political football.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/russ...21npRqlHI5chDk
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-19-2021 at 12:24 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Hey, maybe the Trump administration did know something that the collective heads of the PC didn't. And also that Solkern is a big liar face.
    Amazing how this lie was pushed for months to make Trump look bad, and Biden gets to quietly "close the issue" and no one makes a peep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Amazing how this lie was pushed for months to make Trump look bad, and Biden gets to quietly "close the issue" and no one makes a peep.
    Do you remember the very first sentence in this thread? It was, "According to the Fake News, Russia paid bounties to the Taliban to kill American soldiers." And guess who wrote it? That's right, it was ClydeR. I was the first person to recognize that it was fake. The very first. And I did it in real time while it was happening. I deserve a pat on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    It’s common knowledge they do this. I have friends in the Russian military that confirmed it.
    lolol.......

fucking clown.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    If you think that the President of the United States wasn't briefed on the Russian government putting out bounties on American soldiers at any point while he was inviting Putin to the White House or arguing to add him back to the G-7- you're an even bigger fool than I already take you for.

And it's been widely reported at this point that he was briefed on this several times as far back as 2019. Early 2019.
    Damn.... I really miss this brand of natural stupidity.

So gullible, so naive, so full of shit.

Please come back to us Andraste.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    lolol.......

fucking clown.
    What? You don't believe that Solkern gets better intel than the CIA, DIA, and our allies' various other intelligence branches?
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-20-2021 at 10:21 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

What? You don't believe that Solkern gets better intel than the CIA, DIA, and our allies' various other intelligence branches?
    Well he did claim he lived in Russia...

I can't believe he didn't use the Androidpk level of stupidity when he said "My sources tell me it's true" because I miss that kind of raw retardation.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME