Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Put Bounties on US Soldiers

Angry Russia Put Bounties on US Soldiers

According to the Fake News, Russia paid bounties to the Taliban to kill American soldiers. Instead of objecting to that tactic, Trump insisted to European leaders that Russia had to be returned to the G7. As I'm sure you remember, Russia was kicked out of the G7 in 2014 because it seized Crimea.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

According to the Fake News, Russia paid bounties to the Taliban to kill American soldiers. Instead of objecting to that tactic, Trump insisted to European leaders that Russia had to be returned to the G7. As I'm sure you remember, Russia was kicked out of the G7 in 2014 because it seized Crimea.

It’s common knowledge they do this. I have friends in the Russian military that confirmed it.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

According to the DNI neither Trump nor Pence were ever briefed on this alleged intelligence.

Remember we have to trust our intelligence services no matter what. This means you owe the president, vice president, and each and every single American and apology, Clyder. Then each and every "news" outlet that went along with this bullshit story needs to apologize to everyone previously listed too.

Thank you and God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    It’s common knowledge they do this. I have friends in the Russian military that confirmed it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The Pentagon is now saying they have no corroborating evidence to suggest this story is even real.

Well this bit of slander didn't last long but something tells me Biden is still going to make plenty of campaign videos based on this lie.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews...ce-march-2019/

According to multiple new sources, Trump was indeed briefed on it
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews...ce-march-2019/

According to multiple new sources, Trump was indeed briefed on it
    Wait so now we're believing John fucking Bolton over our intelligence agencies?

Seems like just a couple of years ago Democrats were telling us we HAD to believe our intelligence agencies and we were guilty of treason if we questioned them. Now they are saying we have to believe John fucking "I wrote a book and am hyping the shit out of it to make money" Bolton.

I bet this isn't even mentioned in his book but he'll sure as shit say Trump was not only aware of it but John fucking Bolton himself briefed Trump on it.

Is John Bolton the new Super Government Employee that did everything and was everywhere second only to Super FBI Agent Peter Strzok?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-30-2020 at 05:16 AM.

8. Default

I like how every time Russia or China is mentioned Solkern comes in and tells us about how he knows someone involved. It's almost like he's attention whoring. I also like it when he looks stuff up in the dictionary and pastes it here, and then tells people how they don't understand the definition and how he's correct always.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I like how every time Russia or China is mentioned Solkern comes in and tells us about how he knows someone involved. It's almost like he's attention whoring. I also like it when he looks stuff up in the dictionary and pastes it here, and then tells people how they don't understand the definition and how he's correct always.
    So he's the new T4F?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Or when counter information is presented, he claims he's never read that and continues to be "right" in his head.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.