Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumor Woods Nonsense

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Amateur... I've spent two weeks idling in a room 8 hours a day waiting for a referral to be answered. Finally was answered while I was out eating pizza and I had to respond while typing on a cell-phone keyboard while remote desktop'd into my home machine. (No, I'm not joking.)
    The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord.

MAZZI2 - I tried to respond to you in game today. Nonetheless, I do see that you purchased that ability, so I fixed that up for you. (I'm not sure why it wasn't working properly - but if it happens again, please let me know and I'll get it fixed right up!) I also credited you with 25000 raikhen.

~ Haliste ~
    SGM, Events
    Auntie H, Forever

In case you didn't see on the officials ^

3. Default

I was sitting west of the bank with my reins in my hand just waiting for the referral queue at 3am my time. I just randomly got a message on my screen from her that the bug was fixed, but I didn't see any way that I could respond. Tested, and everything worked out. I removed myself from the queue afterward. Still a few days to unload the raikhen, so should be able to recoup the loss. Thanks for the assist Roblar.
    The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord.

4. Default

Only in Gemstone can you spend $1000 on something, find out it doesn't work right, and then be berated for suggesting that customer service should probably not work at random, maybe this month, maybe in three months, provided you are online at the correct time for an unspecified person with an unspecified schedule to maybe be able to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frimpleton View Post
    Only in Gemstone can you spend $1000 on something, find out it doesn't work right, and then be berated for suggesting that customer service should probably not work at random, maybe this month, maybe in three months, provided you are online at the correct time for an unspecified person with an unspecified schedule to maybe be able to help you.
    I think people are so happy to have dev this year that they will "protect" Simu at all costs, even when the customer service experience is really really bad. The group think on Discord is just horrible.

Blog Entries

The "they're volunteers!" line is overworked and fucking stupid. I don't hold anything against the individual GMs, but it is a fucked up practice for Simu in general. When you have people paying as much as some do, they shouldn't have to jump through hoops waiting for an assist to go through.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-25-2020 at 09:49 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The "they're volunteers!" line is overworked and fucking stupid. I don't hold anything against the individual GMs, but it is a fucked up practice for Simu in general. When you have people paying as much as some do, they shouldn't have to jump through hoops waiting for an assist to go through.
    Premium doesn't mean anything anymore either.