Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2020 Starts in Oklahoma

Watch Trump's rally live!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Watch Trump's rally live!

Trump drank from a glass of water with 1 hand at the rally to prove that he could.

Now if you're out of the loop you might be thinking "Uh...good for him?"

But wait, this was actually a "scandal" a week or so ago when Trump used two hands to drink from a glass of water and the media and social media went crazy with speculation that this proved he had some sort of mental medical condition. No, seriously, that happened!

Biden forgets where he is half the time and has trouble forming sentences and that's fine! Everyone move along!

Trump uses two hands to drink from a glass of water? Mental condition! Literally unfit for office!

I must be even further out of the loop. I did not see that as the hallmark of the rally. To deserve such attention, I feel I have really missed a major point.

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I must be even further out of the loop. I did not see that as the hallmark of the rally. To deserve such attention, I feel I have really missed a major point.
    What?

Blog Entries

He went on a 20 minute rant on how he can use a ramp and drink from a glass.

Blog Entries

He should have done some pushups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    He went on a 20 minute rant on how he can use a ramp and drink from a glass.
    Because the media and social media (and I'm pretty sure someone here even went along with the conspiracy theory, you perhaps?) went on a days long rant about how those two instances somehow proved he was mentally unfit for office. If I recall a few so called "experts" even weighed in and said this proved Trump's mental faculties were failing.

It's like you don't even try anymore. Your TDS is all you know. SAD!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-20-2020 at 10:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Shocked. Wrong again. Maybe if did more than eat hamburders with dijon mustard....

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Shocked. Wrong again. Maybe if did more than eat hamburders with dijon mustard....
    It was either you or Serean, you two are pretty much interchangeable at this point. Other than that everything in my post was fact. SAD!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-20-2020 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Trump drank from a glass of water with 1 hand at the rally to prove that he could.

Now if you're out of the loop you might be thinking "Uh...good for him?"

But wait, this was actually a "scandal" a week or so ago when Trump used two hands to drink from a glass of water and the media and social media went crazy with speculation that this proved he had some sort of mental medical condition. No, seriously, that happened!

Biden forgets where he is half the time and has trouble forming sentences and that's fine! Everyone move along!

Trump uses two hands to drink from a glass of water? Mental condition! Literally unfit for office!
    To be fair, the way President Trump drank that water was weird.. and looked like he couldn't do it with one hand.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.