Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Everybody Is Out to Get Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Yes, that's how it works.
    Is it really though? Even if you contradict everything that person says, tweeted about firing him, quit letting him speak to the public even though he's potentially the most qualified.... I could go on, but in what world do you think that makes sense? Seriously?

I had a boss once that tried to take credit for EVERYTHING I and everyone else did, instead of actually giving credit where it was due. Guess what... everyone saw through that shit too because the guy was an asshole. And it's funny, because he was a narcissist just like Trump. Once you've been involved with a narcissist, it gets a little easier to spot them.

Seriously man, in 20 years, I can only hope you've matured enough to look back and realize how shitty of a person Trump really is. Narcissists are toxic people and have no business being in charge of the country. A company is bad enough (and yeah a ton of CEOs are narcissists).... but a fucking country?

There's a reason people are out to get him. This shit isn't totally random.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    So whiny. You'd think he'd do something to try to cause people to like him, but he's like an uncontrollable self-saboteur.
    No man, he's a narcissist, and so he couldn't possibly fathom why anyone wouldn't like him, and he doesn't see anything that he needs to change because he's perfect. Trump has never admitted he was wrong. The closest thing is that he's stated he regretted not going to the Arlington Cemetery on Veteran's Day or something (I forget the specifics).

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder
    Grandiose sense of self-importance
    Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur
    Needs constant praise and admiration
    Sense of entitlement
    Exploits others without guilt or shame
    Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others

Every single Trump supporter is being played by a fucking narcissist. Please, someone debate that trump doesn't fit every single one of those symptoms. I'd love to get a good chuckle today.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    Is it really though? Even if you contradict everything that person says, tweeted about firing him, quit letting him speak to the public even though he's potentially the most qualified.... I could go on, but in what world do you think that makes sense? Seriously?

I had a boss once that tried to take credit for EVERYTHING I and everyone else did, instead of actually giving credit where it was due. Guess what... everyone saw through that shit too because the guy was an asshole. And it's funny, because he was a narcissist just like Trump. Once you've been involved with a narcissist, it gets a little easier to spot them.

Seriously man, in 20 years, I can only hope you've matured enough to look back and realize how shitty of a person Trump really is. Narcissists are toxic people and have no business being in charge of the country. A company is bad enough (and yeah a ton of CEOs are narcissists).... but a fucking country?

I think he was being sarcastic in his post, but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Solkern; 07-29-2020 at 07:24 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

4. Default

My response was 100% sarcastic
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

My response was 100% sarcastic
    Ahahaha. That shit went way the fuck over my head.

/shame

6. Default

Yeah I said in some other thread Fauci is more reputable than a non-doctor or something like that, and I'd rather listen to him than someone else. Trump -could- be a voice of authority if he listened to his advisors and conveyed their messages, but he clearly doesn't. So, he's not really doing anything except stepping on his own message.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Yeah I said in some other thread Fauci is more reputable than a non-doctor or something like that, and I'd rather listen to him than someone else. Trump -could- be a voice of authority if he listened to his advisors and conveyed their messages, but he clearly doesn't. So, he's not really doing anything except stepping on his own message.

It’s also confusing people, and having them lose faith in those professionals.

I think the big issue is, we are literally playing out a scientific process in real time, people are used to only seeing the end result. When failure happens during this process, people think the professionals don’t know what they are doing.

Last edited by Solkern; 07-29-2020 at 07:34 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

No man, he's a narcissist, and so he couldn't possibly fathom why anyone wouldn't like him, and he doesn't see anything that he needs to change because he's perfect. Trump has never admitted he was wrong. The closest thing is that he's stated he regretted not going to the Arlington Cemetery on Veteran's Day or something (I forget the specifics).

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder
    Grandiose sense of self-importance
    Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur
    Needs constant praise and admiration
    Sense of entitlement
    Exploits others without guilt or shame
    Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others

Every single Trump supporter is being played by a fucking narcissist. Please, someone debate that trump doesn't fit every single one of those symptoms. I'd love to get a good chuckle today.
    True. I just don't understand why anyone thinks this is a person deserving of any support.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Save The Democracy (BLM)🌊🌈🌊🍥 (@DemocracyInn) Tweeted:
    🔥🔥

Dump called his Supporters Animals.

Hey dump Supporters Correct your mistake and show him his place.

Retweet So more dumpers can see this video👇

#NobodyLikesTrump #AreYouBetterOff

https://t.co/JMoNGqNrd4 https://twitter.com/DemocracyInn/sta...002278912?s=20
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Save The Democracy (BLM)�������� (@DemocracyInn) Tweeted:
    ����

Dump called his Supporters Animals.

Hey dump Supporters Correct your mistake and show him his place.

Retweet So more dumpers can see this video��

#NobodyLikesTrump #AreYouBetterOff

https://t.co/JMoNGqNrd4 https://twitter.com/DemocracyInn/sta...002278912?s=20
    Again, every person who supported Trump is going to look back one day and realize how badly they were played by a narcissist. Narcissists do not have the capability to care for anyone or anything but themselves. They are number 1, and everyone else is secondary and don't mean anything. They are great at getting people to care for them and take their side though.