Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everybody Is Out to Get Trump

Lightbulb Everybody Is Out to Get Trump

Everybody being mask wearers and the Supreme Court..

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump denounced the Supreme Court on Thursday for upholding a program allowing young, undocumented immigrants to remain in the United States, accusing the court of "shotgun blasts" in the face of conservatives.

"Do you get the impression that the Supreme Court doesn't like me?" Trump tweeted after the immigration ruling that came three days after the court ruled against the administration in a LGBTQ rights case.

More...

President Trump called coronavirus testing “overrated” and suggested in a recent Wall Street Journal interview that some people wear masks not as a health precaution but to signal their disapproval of him.

More...
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

More people out to get Trump..

U.S. President Donald Trump retweeted a tweet Monday morning accusing the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) of lying about the coronavirus as a means to tank his reelection prospect.

More...

If the CDC is lying, as Trump tweeted yesterday, about the number of cases, then they won't get to collect the data from hospitals anymore..

The Trump administration has ordered hospitals to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and, beginning on Wednesday, send all coronavirus patient information to a central database in Washington - a move that has alarmed public health experts who fear the data will be distorted for political gain.

More...

Oh yeah, that seems like a good idea. Said nobody.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Why is Twitter out to get Trump by showing lots of trending matters about him? Hmm.

How are trends determined?
    Trends are determined by an algorithm and, by default, are tailored for you based on who you follow, your interests, and your location. This algorithm identifies topics that are popular now, rather than topics that have been popular for a while or on a daily basis, to help you discover the hottest emerging topics of discussion on Twitter.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Why is Twitter out to get Trump by showing lots of trending matters about him? Hmm.
    So let me get this straight.

Twitter is trending up anti dump stuff because its super popular and getting retweeted alot? Like more than every thing else?

The nerve.

If Fauci works for Trump, then Trump's approval rating should be as high as Fauci's. Right?

John:
    On that note, Mr. President, last night, you made tweets that were deleted by Twitter. You said that Dr. Fauci misled the country about hydroxychloroquine. How so?

Donald Trump:
    No, not at all. I don’t even know what his stance is on it. He was at the task force meeting a little while ago. I have a very good relationship with Dr. Fauci. It’s sort of interesting. We’ve listened to Dr. Fauci. I haven’t always agreed with him, and that’s, I think, pretty standard. That’s okay. He did not want us to put up the ban to China when China was heavily infected very badly, Wuhan. He didn’t want to do that, and I did and other things. He told me I was right, and he told me I saved tens of thousands of lives, which was generous, but I think it’s fact. Then I did the ban on Europe.

But I get along with him very well, and I agree with a lot of what he said. So it’s interesting. He’s got a very good approval rating, and I like that. It’s good, because remember, he’s working for this administration. He’s working with us, John. We could have gotten other people. We could have gotten somebody else. It didn’t have to be Dr. Fauci. He’s working with our administration, and for the most part, we’ve done pretty much what he and others, Dr. Birx and others who are terrific, recommended.

He’s got this high approval rating. So why don’t I have a high approval rating and the administration with respect to the virus? We should have a very high … because what we’ve done in terms of … I was just reading off about the masks and the gowns and the ventilators and numbers that nobody’s seen and the testing. At 55 million tests, we tested more than anybody in the world. I have a graph that I’d love to show you. Perhaps you’ve seen it, where we’re up here and the rest of the world is down at a level that’s just a tiny fraction of what we’ve done in terms of testing. So it sort of is curious. A man works for us, with us very closely, Dr. Fauci, and Dr. Birx also, highly thought of, and yet they’re highly thought of, but nobody likes me. It can only be my personality. That’s all. Go ahead.

More...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    If Fauci works for Trump, then Trump's approval rating should be as high as Fauci's. Right?
    Yes, that's how it works.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
    He’s got this high approval rating. So why don’t I have a high approval rating and the administration with respect to the virus? We should have a very high … because what we’ve done in terms of … I was just reading off about the masks and the gowns and the ventilators and numbers that nobody’s seen and the testing. At 55 million tests, we tested more than anybody in the world. I have a graph that I’d love to show you. Perhaps you’ve seen it, where we’re up here and the rest of the world is down at a level that’s just a tiny fraction of what we’ve done in terms of testing. So it sort of is curious. A man works for us, with us very closely, Dr. Fauci, and Dr. Birx also, highly thought of, and yet they’re highly thought of, but nobody likes me. It can only be my personality. That’s all. Go ahead.
    So whiny. You'd think he'd do something to try to cause people to like him, but he's like an uncontrollable self-saboteur.