Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Post Your Favorite Item

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Aodhain View Post
    That is gorgeous, nice writing! I love the last line in particular.
    Thank you! I'm actually going to be tweaking it just a bit, got my hands on some glowing dye additive so I can make it more glowy like I had initially intended. But that last line is staying, because I am a fan of it too.
    Discord: Kyaloria#0165

Quote Originally Posted by MokiePrime View Post
    Thank you! I'm actually going to be tweaking it just a bit, got my hands on some glowing dye additive so I can make it more glowy like I had initially intended. But that last line is staying, because I am a fan of it too.
    Were those all made with premium points?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Aodhain View Post
    Were those all made with premium points?
    Totally lost track of this thread.

Most of them were with premium points, yeah. The first one I won in a raffle at Frontier Days a million years ago. It was back when they would do on the spot QC so I needed to redeem it right then and literally the only thing I had on me that wasn't already scripted was a glimaerstone. Then I just kept adding to it. Trying to figure out what to do next, I have premium points to burn.

4. Default

You swing an ancient vultite spikestar at a necrotic snake!
    AS: +402 vs DS: +263 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +56 = +230
    ... and hit for 80 points of damage!
    The necrotic snake is stunned!
    A dull misty green glow suffuses the rolaren pavis as it absorbs some power.

** Your vultite spikestar pulses with a burst of plasma energy! **

... 10 points of damage!

** Your vultite spikestar pulses with a burst of plasma energy! **

... 15 points of damage!
    Plasma scalds the necrotic snake's stomach leaving painful red streaks.

** Your vultite spikestar sprays with a burst of plasma energy! **

... 20 points of damage!
    Plasma strike to neck constricts throat causing the necrotic snake to choke.
    The vultite spikestar glows slightly as it unleashes a blast of energy!
    ** A beam of white-colored energy emits from the tip of your an ancient battle-scarred vultite spikestar crowned with razor-edged barbs and collides with a necrotic snake! **

... 30 points of damage!
    You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the necrotic snake's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
    A necrotic snake's tail trembles then falls to the ground as the rest of its body goes limp.
    The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord.

5. Default

a cynosural indigo ovate glimaerstone ~ The perfectly smooth stone, similar in size and proportion to a small egg, possesses a barely perceptible glow emanating from its core to then pass through swirling grey occlusions like moonlight through fog. Set flush within its base, a mithril-framed inlay of glazed alabaster and pale blue moonstone forms a stylized lotus with unfurled petals extending toward the midway-point of the larger stone. The overall effect is that of three wedded to become one, a singular form born from the trine.
    Altered it up just a little bit. now its:

a luminous indigo glimaerstone cynosure ~ The perfectly smooth stone, similar in size and proportion to a small egg, possesses an argent glow emanating from its core to then pass through swirling grey occlusions like moonlight through fog. Set flush within its base, a mithril-framed inlay of glazed alabaster and pale blue moonstone forms a stylized lotus with unfurled petals extending toward the midway-point of the larger stone. The overall effect is that of three wedded to become one, a singular form born from the trine.
    Last edited by MokiePrime; 10-05-2020 at 02:05 AM. Reason: typo