Thread: +14 pole arm bonus Helm

1. Default +14 pole arm bonus Helm

a thick imflass helm MB 3 million BO 13 million CB sold on buyout in like 10 seconds.
    Your careful inspection of a thick imflass helm allows you to conclude that it is miscellaneous armor that covers the head.

The magical harmonics reveal that the head is better protected when wearing the imflass helm.
    The helm resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 14 to Polearm Weapons Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 63 times.
    It provides a boost of 4 to Max Stamina.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
    It provides a boost of 1 to Armor Use Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 1 times.
    It provides a boost of 4 to Max Health.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    The helm looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the imflass helm will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
    GBB
    Last edited by madmartigan; 06-04-2020 at 12:20 PM.

2. Default

sold on BO to a stud of the PC
    GBB

That was a super cheap BO for an amazing enhancive. Would not have been surprised if you could have sold for 25-30mil.
    Last edited by Maerit; 06-04-2020 at 01:19 PM.

4. Default

my dislike of helms as a bard comes in to bite me in the ass. I can only feel good about the fact that it was a pawnshop find so someone sold it for 35k and a friend I bought it for 300k and we made out like bandits. I feel like the middleman's middleman here.
    gbb