Thread: Wanted: Ranger Resistance-friendly Aventail/Neck-worn Armor Accessory.

Default Wanted: Ranger Resistance-friendly Aventail/Neck-worn Armor Accessory.

If any of you guuuys have an aventail, or any other neck-worn armor that is made out of bone or leather; and, is ultimately able to be Ranger-enhanced, please send a PM my way.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Here's what I have, not leather but let me know if you're interested anyway:

vultite aventail: +3 ranged weapon ranks, +3 pickpocket ranks, +3 ambush ranks

a scarred black gorget formed from an old padlocked iron chain: 2 lbs (max light), permanent very slash resistant

Alright, not really what I'm looking for, but thanks anyway @Aodhain.
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

I know there are leather leg greaves in icemule, in one of the town shops. Maybe they have neck armor made out of boners or leather or whatever you need to do ranger resistance.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    I know there are leather leg greaves in icemule, in one of the town shops. Maybe they have neck armor made out of boners or leather or whatever you need to do ranger resistance.
    Yeah, I dunno. I bought those scarred leather greaves from Icemule a while ago. I don't know why metal armor accessories can't be Ranger-resisted? Maybe I'll just drop a note/question on the GS Discord or something?

You should drop them a note about it. Clearly the design choice was for resist to work on metal armors at 50% effectiveness, so it obviously should work on the metal greaves.

If you are asking why the implementation of that design choice doesn't work, I have no idea, other than that there is a bug involved.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Balinworn has a set of wood chain armor. We laughed about it so much that he went and gave it a nautical theme. Something about how it was carved by a bored sailor in one continuous loop of chain.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

somewhere there was a set of spidersilk arm &leg greaves, and aventail. inspected as cloth. all were sold out of my shop a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by loxe View Post
    somewhere there was a set of spidersilk arm &leg greaves, and aventail. inspected as cloth. all were sold out of my shop a while back.
    Super interested if you can provide me with any details regarding this. Maybe. Even. A finder's fee

But yeah.

I have a ginormous crap ton of stuff, I'll poke around. This shouldn't be that hard to find.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.