Thread: Leftover Alchemy stuff

Default Leftover Alchemy stuff

I'm trying to empty out my locker for only the things that I use and these having been sitting in my locker for about 3 years. If there's any of you that's still leveling alchemy and make use of them pm me and I'll get them to you asap.

In the heavy backpack:
    jar (39): an opalescent glass jar (ayana berries), an opalescent glass jar (marallis berries), an opalescent glass jar (wavepetal blossoms) (3), a translucent white sea glass bottle (5), an opalescent glass jar (waxy grey caederine), an opalescent glass jar (crystal cores), a brass-rimmed scarlet glass jar (t'ayanad crystals), an opalescent glass jar (essences of greater earth), a brass-rimmed scarlet glass jar (6), a gold-banded short glass jar, an invar-rimmed violet glass jar, an opalescent glass jar (2), an opalescent glass jar (ayana lichens), an opalescent glass jar (powdered moonglae opal), an opalescent glass jar (fairy primroses), an opalescent glass jar (ayana roots), an opalescent glass jar (sea salt) (3), an opalescent glass jar (slender twigs) (7), a translucent white sea glass bottle (essences of water).
    jar,uncommon (1): a vaalin-rimmed glass bottle.

I'm going to be starting up alchemy shortly and would love the head start!