Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Premie Points...

1. Default

Up to 20k per point when you pass the 5k padding threshold. So yeah. I must not know what I'm talking about.

Whatever idiots.

3. Default

Okay, you do what you want to do. If you remove the bond, and you use the flare potion on the weapon - a weapon that is still possible by a non-303 rank wizard becomes very very possible by a capped wizard. And you can easily pay THEM 10m for 2 fixskills potions to become a mutant just for this job, and save yourself a buttload. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMoo View Post
    Whatever idiots.

Here they are, trying to help your ungrateful ass, and you have the nerve to call them idiots. No you’re the fucking idiot.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Here they are, trying to help your ungrateful ass, and you have the nerve to call them idiots. No you’re the fucking idiot.
    Probably the only valid option in his mind when he was called on being grossly out of touch.

Selling Stuff and Things
    Elgrim#0001 on Discord or Elgrim on the Official GS Discord server under Nitro Boosters.

You appear to be the ass for dropping the f bomb in addition to nothing constructive. Thus far there is not mention of just how much of a difference it will be to drop the paladin bond other than the whining of "it takes just one day to get the bond back". Perhaps on their schedule, but not mine. You call that help? It really isn't. If I drop the the bond, how do I know it's not a big waste of time - especially with the enchants being +1 at a time. That means you drop the bond each and every time for a mere +1 enchant per and with no guarantee of going from "miracle to get this enchant done" to something more decent, it's not worth imo. Not unless you can prove to me otherwise which you nor anybody else here has yet to do. Where's the math? I see nothing at all constructive as of yet other than a bunch of trolling idjits that would appear to be wanting to provoke the argument with the tone set in this thread.