Page 178 of 199 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1981

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So you meant what by...

Then?
    That would be me throwing Methais' logic back in his face. Which I said... at least twice ... in the last two pages.

Hence me telling you to read.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It's pretty funny that, out of spite, the right-wing has been reduced to cheering for America's enemies when Republicans lose at the ballot box.

Everyone knew your "patriotism" was a paper thin pretext for white supremacy.
    Such a drooling fucking retard. "Racist!"

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Such a drooling fucking retard. "Racist!"
    "You can't call me a racist despite my numerous racist statements, you RETARD!"

Watch me. Racist.

Right wing examples of wall of text memes, citable in the form of video per Methais' own logic: 1

Methais' self-owns so far: 3
    Instances of Ashliana being too dense to understand basic concepts:

Attempts by Ashliana to be like me because who can blame him?: 3

Right wing wall of text memes presented by Ashliana so far to prove the point he's failing at making: 0

Deflections attempted by Ashliana because he can't do anything but deflect and NO U due to extreme density: 3

Failure to produce wall of text right wing memes in your next post will be considered a concession.

Failure to at least try to be original will be considered confirmation that you want to be like me because you have no creativity of your own.

Either way, failure is expected from you, and you never disappoint.

It should be rather easy to produce some of these wall of text right wing memes and "put me in my place" as you like to delude yourself with.

What's the holdup?

Here's one that even you might be able to understand, since it's anti-Trump and all, which is the only thing in life you can relate to:

Last edited by Methais; 04-23-2021 at 01:12 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

"You can't call me a racist despite my numerous racist statements, you RETARD!"

Watch me. Racist.
    oh, no! I'm a racist...

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Instances of Ashliana being too dense to understand basic concepts:

Attempts by Ashliana to be like me because who can blame him?: 3

Right wing wall of text memes presented by Ashliana so far to prove the point he's failing at making: 0

Deflections attempted by Ashliana because he can't do anything but deflect and NO U due to extreme density: 3

Failure to produce wall of text right wing memes in your next post will be considered a concession.

Failure to at least try to be original will be considered confirmation that you want to be like me because you have no creativity of your own.

Either way, failure is expected from you, and you never disappoint.

It should be rather easy to produce some of these wall of text right wing memes and "put me in my place" as you like to delude yourself with.

What's the holdup?

Here's one that even you might be able to understand, since it's anti-Trump and all, which is the only thing in life you can relate to:

Ah, the inevitable part of any exchange where Methais realizes that he can't win the argument, is inevitably forced to drop the pretext and throws a tantrum. Classic.

Sorry you couldn't reconcile your "videos can constitute walls of text" statement with you posting a video twice the length of the one you criticized me for posting.

Kudos on the wall of text, without a shred of irony or self-awareness.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-23-2021 at 01:20 PM.

Here's Putin using the lefts narrative to pummel the "president" the Democrats elected.

Short story: This is Putin telling Biden to sit down and shut the fuck up.

Umm, no, it’s not. Russian state media, actually followed it up and said it was pointed at the entire government and more towards the right, than the left.

But thanks for trying.

Edited: And yeah Putin is a killer, common knowledge.
    Last edited by Solkern; 04-23-2021 at 01:22 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

oh, no! I'm a racist...

We know you're unapologetic about your racism. That doesn't really change anything, though. If anything, it's worse.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Umm, no, it’s not. Russian state media, actually followed it up and said it was pointed at the entire government and more towards the right, than the left.

But thanks for trying.

Edited: And yeah Putin is a killer, common knowledge.
    Point completely lost on the local idiots. Not surprised.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Point completely lost on the local idiots. Not surprised.
    Your "point" wasn't lost on anyone, since you didn't actually make one. You think Putin is going to run all over Biden? After he COMPLETELY dominated Trump for 4 years, making an absolute fool of him in Helsinki?

How retarded can you be? (That was rhetorical, FYI, no need to answer).