Page 159 of 199 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1981

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What was that about you not blaming the cops for the actions of rioters? Didn't take long for you to make yourself look like a douche.
    I said I hadn't done it. Now I have. Keep up.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    He gives an excuse, people give an excuse that goes against his crazy ass narrative, then he comes up with some random crazy retarded shit about oxygen. Because any excuse that goes against his narrative is wrong.
    The dude has mental problems.
    You can do better than using the word retarded incorrectly. Seriously.

Dumb, asinine, ignorant, stupid, etc. are all great words to describe what Tgo01 says. Don't give him the option of claiming being disabled, because he isn't unless we're just talking intellectually disabled with no medical condition as the cause. You're not being fair to people who are actually disabled. He's just ignorant and a racist (those typically do go hand in hand in this day and age).

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post

Dumb, asinine, ignorant, stupid, etc. are all great words to describe what Tgo01 says. Don't give him the option of claiming being disabled, because he isn't unless we're just talking intellectually disabled with no medical condition as the cause. You're not being fair to people who are actually disabled. He's just ignorant and a racist (those typically do go hand in hand in this day and age).
    Someone disagrees with me! They must be racist!

Don't you have some kids to wish death upon for not wearing a mask?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post

You’re right, my mistake, I’ll try not to insult those that have mental disabilities again.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    So if George Floyd wasn't murdered - would these riots be happening? No. They wouldn't be.
    You don't know that. And using outside "reasons" for things is something children do because they have not learned emotional control of themselves. Are yo suggesting that the rioters are emotional children?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You don't know that. And using outside "reasons" for things is something children do because they have not learned emotional control of themselves. Are yo suggesting that the rioters are emotional children?
    Couldn't ask for a better example of a straw man argument.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    So if George Floyd wasn't murdered - would these riots be happening? No. They wouldn't be.
    I didn't know George Floyd was killed on Inauguration Day of 2017. You know, when they were rioting in DC and Hollywood dreamed of blowing up the White House and decapitating the POTUS.

It's been 3 1/2 years of this.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

8. Default

I didn't know George Floyd was killed on Inauguration Day of 2017. You know, when they were rioting in DC and Hollywood dreamed of blowing up the White House and decapitating the POTUS.

It's been 3 1/2 years of this.
    Hey... stop this. I thought you were a dem?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Hey... stop this. I thought you were a dem?
    Pro-life liberal.

Liberal in it's true meaning, not a marxist that hides behind a liberal name tag.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default

Pro-life liberal.

Liberal in it's true meaning, not a marxist that hides behind a liberal name tag.
    Ah, I get it. I'm conflicted myself.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal