Page 5 of 199 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I don't see what the mystery is. Clearly he's an Antifa thug thinking he's "helping" by destroying a black community.
    1. You not seeing is par for the course. You do not know anything, and nothing is clear.
    2. It's not a black community, and your assumption just illustrates your willingness to remain ignorant because it suits your narrative. It's one of the most diverse neighborhoods in Minneapolis.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

He has been arrested. I'm sure the riots will stop immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    1. You not seeing is par for the course. You do not know anything, and nothing is clear.
    2. It's not a black community, and your assumption just illustrates your willingness to remain ignorant because it suits your narrative. It's one of the most diverse neighborhoods in Minneapolis.
    1) Someone sounds upset that the left's pet terrorist organization is now burning down buildings in black neighborhoods.
    2) That's funny because I have seen a lot of videos of numerous armed black business owners protecting their businesses and other black business owners openly weeping on camera because their business was destroyed by rioters.

"But it's not a black community! It's diverse!"

I was so hoping our native far left Minnesotan would chime in with his usual mental retardation. If I recall correctly the last time Democrats rioted in Minnesota you said it wasn't really a riot even though they were setting fires in the middle of the street and looting stores and throwing rocks at police officers.

Let me guess, this ALSO isn't a riot?

Weren't you literally crying just a couple of weeks ago because protesters wanted the economy to open back up and you were so certain they were going to kill everyone with their Wuhan virus? But something tells me spreading this virus isn't even on your radar in the case of this "peaceful protest" right? Of course I'm right.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-29-2020 at 01:31 PM.

Former officer Chauvin arrested, (the one who killed George Floyd).

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...f-george-floyd
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

About fucking time.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

No need to worry. Trump has assumed responsibility for controlling the rioting from now on..

By the way, if you haven't seen the video of George Floyd's actual arrest that was captured on security cam video, find it and check it out. He peacefully surrendered and was walked away in cuffs. Then shockingly, on the other side of the street, he somehow ends up pinned to the ground by 3 cops, after being cuffed and in their complete control. The whole thing is shameful, and all 4 cops involved should be charged.

They haven't even charged him yet.

Yesterday the DA said there was evidence that suggested no crime happened. Maybe they will charge him with manslaughter then we can all witness Minneapolis burn to the ground.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    They haven't even charged him yet.

Yesterday the DA said there was evidence that suggested no crime happened. Maybe they will charge him with manslaughter then we can all witness Minneapolis burn to the ground.
    He was just charged with 3rd Degree murder AND manslaughter.

Based on those two charges, he faces up to a maximum of 35 years. I can't find any minimum sentencing guidelines for either charge.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-29-2020 at 02:18 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He was just charged with 3rd Degree murder AND manslaughter.
    Shit, news flying fast with this case.

Wait what is 3rd degree murder in MN? Third degree murder typically is manslaughter.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-29-2020 at 02:17 PM.